Best solution for random drug test?

What was your technique to get the synthetic into the right temp range achanceonu ?

Most synthetics come with instructions. Mine were microwave for 10-15 seconds, take enclosed heating pack out of the bag. Wait for the pack to heat up a bit before attaching to the bottle. (I used a rubber band) Then, I tucked it into the inner pocket of some compression shorts. The temperature strip on the bottle was at the right temperature so emptied the contents into the collection cup.

It really is that easy. Just stay calm, follow the instructions.

Dflora - thank you for your reply, it's looking like quick fix is What I will be going with to get me thru randoms cause it has the uric acid in it. Just want to be positive a lab won't detect it as synthetic .

Johnny- yeah I may not be able to use a microwave for a synthetic tho since it would be an on the job random. But hopefully caring daily on me and then when asked I can get it up to temperature with 2-3 heating packs and just stall till it comes up to temp then use it.

Those bottles will stay very close to temp if you keep it in the pocket of a pair of compression shorts. Mine was 94 degrees without heat. I wouldn't think you would have to stall too long with a heating pack or 2 attached to it.

I do not mean to come across as the negative Nancy here but pack around all that crap in my underwear, every freaking day? If simply failing a drug test for me was sorry you do not get the job, I would still think thats crazy. If I fail a drug test I can not apply for another job through my union until I have completed a 2 month drug class which I get to pay for out of pocket plus no unemployment to boot. While I do love my weed, it is so great for all the different ailments I have, I only smoke when I know I am going to be unemployed for a length of time. I am sure that if I was packing all that in my underwear every day, when I put on my fall protection it would be an incredibly uncomfortable day.

Though on the bright side, every gal at work would be impressed by the size of my Junk.

Glad you guys are able to pull this off, just do not see that as a viable option for me.

The last time I did this was for a pre-employment drug screen. I don't have a bottle in my pocket every day. However, if I was worried about randoms like some people are, I would be tempted to carry it daily. I don't blame the guy for being pro-active.

You must work with a lot of equipment on older grower ? If so I'd completely understand it being uncomfortable ! But I by no means think it'll be fun or comfortable but I'd like to still keep my employment while still using my medicine.
I am a Union Electrician by day, grower by night. Like I said earlier, if you can pull it off and it would not be a major uncomfortable inconvenience by all means go for it. Trust me when I say if there was a pill i could take and not fail the test I would have a pocket full of them. I really do love my weed. And I do not have ill feeling towards anyone who can bypass this unconstitutional practice I merely wish I could join them in doing so. It is way less dangerous the cigarets or alcohol yet they continue to treat it as some kind of demon. I live in a state where it is not only legal for medical but recreational as well yet I am forced by my employers to not partake, yet they can drink all the alcohol they want and not be discriminated for it. Guess I need to go tend my garden and not stress about it :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ahh I understand then. Lots of tools for your work. But oldergrower I couldn't agree with you more on this situation. I've honestly been wanting to move to a complaint state so I can leave possum and growing laws in the past with my states laws. But really to me there was no point in packing up the wife & kids to move across country to a complaint state when employers will still drug test and fire me for use! Yet I have friends who get drunk off their ass Sunday nights and report hug over to work with no adverse actions. I want to move to a complaint state but I just don't see the point as of now because employers aren't on board with state laws.

Camo I could not agree with you any more. I totally get that I should not show up to work medicated, heck I would not want anyone to show up in that condition to do the type of work I do, but what I do on my own time in the privacy of my own home, is none of their business. If we can put a man on the moon, then we should be able to come up with a drug test that only tells if your actually under the influence at the time. I see it as the old "reefer madness" mentality. They think that if someone smokes it, they are going to be crazy and do crazy crap. It is pure BS.

Pure madness. They should be able to and with legalization upon us I'm sure they will in the future. The only reason being is they(gov) are gonna have to find a way to test legal users in legal states while driving. Such as the blow for alcohol test to see if their under the influence while operating a vehicle. So maybe in the future a test will present itself and employers will get on board with it being as legal as alcohol. I just completely can't stand the double standard of it all, and like you said the scrutiny of being mad about smoking.

My brother smoked for 30 years, thinking he was safe so long as he never had an accident at work. Then one day a woman ran through a stop sign and hit him in a company truck. He was forced to take a drug test and since he came back positive they gave him the option either take early retirement or they would be firing him. He did his job for 30 years to their satisfaction, but because some lady ran a stop sign they forced him into early retirement. That was over 5 years ago, and now looking back he says they actually did him a favor. He hated having to smoke on the sly and keep it a secret as if he was some sort of criminal.
Now while you may be right as to what you think the hold up is for the government (Feds) legalizing it, but myself I have a slightly different theory. I believe it is the super stinking rich who actually call the shots in this country have not figured out how they will be able to profit from it the most. Once they figure out how they will be able to get the lions share of the wealth created by it, then and only then will they agree to legalize it.
For everyones sake, I hope your theory is right and mine is wrong. Only time will tell.

Wow amazing story there, so glad to hear that the company gave him the chance to retire! That being said it's one of the things that scares me the most, is a on job accident then have to take a test. Which hopefully I'll have the synthetic on me and I can use it to pass it. I just hate having to be sly about it when all it does is help me in my life deal with my problems. Like you said I would never go to work using the substance no different than drinking. But I agree with you on your theory aswell with the rich and getting there cut. Tho with all the profit being made now in the industry alone in the 4 legal states I wonder how long big companies will be able to resist the cash crop of marijuana. Honestly I wish I could move to a legal state and get a decent pay in job 35-45k a year in the industry with no worries. I would take that in a heartbeat! Ohh the sake of dreaming brother.

It will not be long now my friend, be patient. That is the beauty of greed. 1st the politicians in each state will start thinking, oh if I could get my hands on all that money, think of all the stuff I could do with it. Pretty soon more and more states start legalizing it because it will boost their revenues and before you know it, the greedy federal politicians will want their piece of the pie. What is holding it back right now is lobbyist from ordinations which profit from keeping it illegal are throwing money like crazy at the federal politicians to prevent it. Unfortunately this country of ours is run by "Greed" and the super filthy rich are infested with it worse then a bad case of spider mites. So long as they make a profit of X locking people up, confiscating their belongs and all the other ways they profit from this drug being illegal it will stay illegal. The day they can make a profit of X+1 by legalizing it. it will boom, suddenly be all right.. let it be. alls good. I already see it in works. There are grow ops in Co, Wa and Or. that when you see them your like holy shit look at the size of this grow, its freakin huge. So tell me this, since banks will not even deal with growers because of federal law, what makes you think they would give someone a loan to start a huge grow operation? That money came from somewhere. And you and I will never get to know who actually owns and pays for it because we are not part of that crowd.
The rich are already getting their foot in the door and preparing the way to eliminate all small growers. They will be the Wal-marts of weed.
LOL hey Camo we really got to spend more time checkin out each others grows, this is really starting to depress me..lol

Ha I will for sure check grow out older! I haven't started growing yet, I'm collecting all my equipment and reading, reading, reading! I won't my first grow to be awesome and yield as much as possible. So km just reading & learning everything I can. But I agree with how the rich are already getting in the door with throwing the money out there and letting someone else run it. I do believe at the rate of states legalizing and the amount of income from legalization that numerous other states will be inline to legalize !

Fan leaf just finished up his 1st grow, very impressive. He did a stellar job I would suggest his journal as a good read. You can check mine out but to be honest, I am a hack compared to some of the guys, including Fanleaf. They give very specific info which I find super usefull where as mine is like kay here it another day, heres whats changed, no sign of spider mites, thank GOD.. boring.. but I do it because of the main advantage I have over those guys. They are already looking good so it is much harder for them to get a lot better because they are already a long ways on the way. Where as I suck, I tried once to make it into a video instead of just pics with typing and even I would have said, "Boring" I only have one way to go .. improvement and for me.. if I improve what would be a little minor improvement for these other guys, it will be like, WOW check this dude out, where did he come from, he has improved so freakin much it is unbelievable :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom