Best strain around Michigan?

Just had some Grapefruit Diesel, not to bad. Very smooth smoke and lite citirus (couldn't tell if ti was grapefruit though) was pleasent. The White Widow wasn't to good, had a very pungent aftertaste that stayed with me. Quite unlike an earlier White Widow I'd enjoyed (very, very much).
Been trying to move from straight Big Budd to WW, some Hawian Maui, Blue Cheese & Afgany Kush all with 12 plants! Oh if only we could grow outside (legal)!!!

i would have to say i liked the strawberry cough, i preffer the indica for my stomache and sleep issues, it had very nice aroma and flavor as well as medium couch lock.

Has anyone tried White berry that could give me a heads up on? Have a chance to pick up some clones but would like to know a little about them first.Thanks.
Maybe I can keep this one alive long enough to smoke it.

I have 11 pretty sweet and sour.all 7 footers. number 12 was and is smoking well. sweet and sour is a cross of mexican sativa and sour diesel.
has anyone had this strain?
Good thing i have them since compassion centers have been closed. just one more month and :morenutes::popcorn:;);)
this growing is as good for mental health as smoke is for pain.

I would have to say that I prefer the fruit-floral qualities of DJ Short's Original Blueberry and his Flo. The DJ Short Original Blueberry plants are just gorgeous, with purple candy stripes decorating the stems and purple petioles.

CIMG0688.JPG

CIMG0689.JPG

CIMG0690.JPG

The Jack Herer sativa phenotype has a wonderful fruity-floral smell/flavor as well.

Just had some Grapefruit Diesel, not to bad. Very smooth smoke and lite citirus (couldn't tell if ti was grapefruit though) was pleasent. The White Widow wasn't to good, had a very pungent aftertaste that stayed with me. Quite unlike an earlier White Widow I'd enjoyed (very, very much).
Been trying to move from straight Big Budd to WW, some Hawian Maui, Blue Cheese & Afgany Kush all with 12 plants! Oh if only we could grow outside (legal)!!!

You can grow outdoors legal!! 6' sides, locked up, with fenced roof. They checked two of my friends and said they were good!:thumb:

Sinbad, May I ask why you want to move away from the Big Budd?
The reason I ask is because I just put in eight plants.

its locked and enclosed and no electric bills so its "GREEN" and grows great meds. it is outdoors and it is not outdoors take your pick.

Has anyone tried White berry that could give me a heads up on? Have a chance to pick up some clones but would like to know a little about them first.Thanks.
Maybe I can keep this one alive long enough to smoke it.

Its ok.. I had a 1/2 from a buddy who grew it. To its defense it could have gone a couple more weeks in flower.. not too potent.

I don't know of any Michigan specific strains, so I just bought seeds from Nirvana, in this grow all from Nirvana is one AK-48 from a hermi seed from the last grow, I found 12 seeds in the last batch of Ak-48 so I decided to grow one out. The others are 4 white widows and all of those look different from each other. The others is 3 Master Kush plants which look Identical to each other and fantastic looking. Top photo in front is Ak48 and 2 white widows in the back ground, the next photo is a Master Kush bud. Lighting is a 1000 watt Hortilux Blue all the way thru, no hps bulb.

These were feminized seeds,

All Nirvana's, Ak48 in front topped, white widows in the back, one topped.
DSCF08491.JPG

Nirvana's Master Kush
DSCF08431.JPG

Back
Top Bottom