Best strain around Michigan?

Well I think Ive found a new favorite for the moment, Chem Dawg. Its a head stone for me like no other. Wow some really good stuff. Possible contender for my next grow round. Found out a buddy has it and received some from him. If anyone has the chance please do. Its got an almost diesel like taste for me. A for sure bed time bud. Anyone else try anything new?

I've seen A LOT of WW and AK around Michigan dispensaries so far. Since outdoor harvest season there has been a lot of new stuff in the clubs though. To bad not every one has figured out that just because you have a AK47 seed doesn't mean you are going to get the elite CherryAK47 pheno. A lot of Michigan is pretty far behind as far as knowing their genetics, it will all come in time though.

You can get just about any strain in michigan. maybe short a few new strains that are just circulating around their breeder's area but i'm sure theres some breeders in michigan now. My favorite so far has got to be either urkle or the church.

Just tried some Cinderella! Good, strong "head" high, reminds me somewhat of White Widow, but didn't hit me on the first puff as the widow does. Very distinct, different flavor....hard to explain, but definitely unique. Buds were loaded w/crystals! Will definitely consider it for my next grow! I give it a thumbs up! Definitely worth a try if you get the chance.

Keep Growin!
BMD

Hey bmd. Is that the cinderella 99? I've heard good things and again not had the chance.I'll be sampling some OG #18 from reserva privada in about 6 weeks (my grow) and hope its all its supposed to be. I think the problem I've run across is too many strains too little time(money). Brett2themax I like the white strains a little better than alot of the others out there and agree with your statement about not getting proper genetics just the name.Also has to do with grow ability.. I'm trying to tune myself in a little better with each grow.
Medigreen. Ive grown and enjoyed the church(green house seed). Loved it. Actually have 2 clones from a plant from my first grow and am thinking of making a mother or two. Its amazing how many times this plant has been cut on cloned passed around and still lives. Very easy to grow in my opinion. Good yield and I loved the effect.Never liked the purple strains they never seem potent enough.
As I stated in an earlier post I think the chemdawg Or chem dog is about my top pick for the moment. the only problem is I dont feel like doing anything but relaxing. Dont buy 2 oz's of couch bud if you have any life. Ive been laid up for about two weeks. Not wanting to do alot of anything. Its Great.
Thanks for keeping this post going. We should all get together for a michigan samplers party so we can narrow down the strains best suited for our needs. By the way has any one on here had any pinconning paralyzer ? Always heard about it but have never tried it. It has been a legend of folklore for me. Lots of people say they can get it or have access to a seed or two but never have had anyone come through. If any one has please post what you thought. The taste and effect. If youve grown it How did it go? Sativa? Indica? Thanks again and I cant wait to hear from every one else. And If you try anything new fill us in. Sorry about any senseless ramblings. Might be the A D D. :thumb:

I currently hold 11 strains in my possession and a local friend said he has over 100 that he can hook up clones to that are choice. Strain selection may be good but the elite phenotypes (like Cherry AK47) are 1 in 100 or more seeds. Truly rare genetics are hard to come by.

Hello Warlord! Yes, it is suposed to be Cinderella 99. I currently have 10 Ak-47 plants & 2 White Widow that I just put into flower on the 4th of Dec.....at least that is what they are supposed to be. Can see a definite difference in the leaves and plant structure between the two. They are about 30 inches tall right now and very bushy. This is my first med grow w/hydro and have put them through hell but they seem to be doing pretty good now.... with the issues I had, it put me about 3 weeks behind!

Budmandan, I just had a WW hermi and now have AK47xWW seeds that I've popped 3 of so far and they are looking good. Check out my grow right now and see my AK47 in flower, latest pictures are from a few days ago and she's at 28 in them. AK47 isn't bad, its a sweet smoke and a good daytime sativa. WW tends to hit me harder then AK47.

Hey Brett2themax! I like Ak-47....good smoke for me. Like the ww too! I prefer the "up buzz" of sativas. I will definitly check out your pics of the 47. Sucks that your ww hermied on you! I will try and get some pic's posted of my girls. Talk again soon!

Keep Growin!
BMD

Well I got a hold of what I was told was blue dream. It was nice. I think it was pretty smooth and sure as heck did the job. I think I'll look this strain up again. thanks for the heads up ifight1213.
:thumb:

not from mich but a med state anyway...... currently in my stable my fave is some fine jack herer. perfect AAA medquality IMO from some truly compassionate folks. thanks guys! :winkyface:

Welcome idrum420. I have had a herer strain before. I want to say they called it jacks cleaner or something like that. The stuff I tried wasn't all that but you know how people throw names of strains around. It very well could have been some bagseed he grew. I would love to try yours.Do you know what seed breeder that comes from? Anyway nice to see you on the site. Now Ive got to try and get my hands on some jack herer. Some times I wish I could settle on one strain for a while. But what fun would that be??

herd it called jacks cleaner too but not frm this grower........ this comes right off the 215 med clubs menu :tokin:

and btw, the BD i've been seeing does too ;) i am not worthy LOL

:hookah:

I just got ahold of 2 oz's of some stuff my freind grew out doors. He has no Idea of the strains name as it came to him as a seed in a bag he got from his since passed father.It has no name or smell for that matter. Full of tric's, smooth taste , and a sativa type effect. This stuff really has no smell to it at all. My freind has clones of this and we were thinking of calling it the black bird or the stealth one. Maybe TGD (the goast of dad). Anyone see or have any sort of strain that doesnt have a smell? I mean any smell. I think a drug dog would pass this stuff by. I checked it with the 60x scope and its good in my book. milky and amber. would love to share some with my local michiganders (with cards) to see if they thought the same. Anyway one might make it into my harem too be grown out.With a little luck.

Hey grandpappy I know what your looking for. Its chem dog. I posted earlier about it and still stand by it being one of my favorites right now. It is a bed time bud for sure. I didn't leave the couch for a week when I first got it. A little before bed time and you'll sleep like a baby. Not for the day time though. You can lose a week with the quickness if you know what I mean. For me most indica dominant plants make me sleepy and relaxed enough to put my legs at ease. I work in an industrial setting and usually long hours.(when we have work). I will work for a month or two. 7 days a week sometimes 12 to 14 hours a day.Then I will get laid off until the next turn around or outage. Most times I'll go out of state but when I get to that being laid off stage it takes 3 or 4 weeks for my legs to settle down.At that time I have to go back to work to repeat the vicious circle again. At night when trying to go to sleep my legs will jolt out. My wife hates it but it will only last that 3 or 4 weeks. They slowly reduce in activity as the weeks go on.I will look for a heavy indica when I know the lay offs are coming. So with all that being said (or rambled ) I would start looking for and trying indicas to see what works. If you come across anything we haven't listed yet please give us your opinion. I'm always looking to try a new or different strain.
Idrum I was also thinking <skunk (less than skunk) I think I put that symbol the right way. What ever it ends up being called I'm having a good time burning up little bits at a time.
hardope do you happen to have a phone number for that business? I'm not from that area but I'll call to find out. Anyhow I think I better stop.

Back
Top Bottom