Best strain around Michigan?

well doggone it i KNEW i shoulda said chemdawggie mybad? :tokin:

yea, it does the job for me too pain wise........... and no pain=sleepy time

:hookah:

Idrum. I have had the L.A. before on a couple of occasions. I liked it alot. If you have a chance try some connie chung. Both are good for what ails ya.

never heard of connie b4 warlord, is she an indica or sativa?
wld she be something our prop215 friends know about?

heyyy, have a good one!

:hookah:

I'm from outside of Detroit i-96 beech Daly area the strains i love the most that originated from Michigan are swampys free Leonard and lemon cake .

Both produce heavy yields and are incredible medicine free Leonard clones are all over the states compassion clubs and given freely to legal patients to honor swampys memory he died a while back.

Whats up Idrum? The connie chung and LA con are from the same breeder. A person I met Grew out the LA, The Connie and a strain called sleestack. It was all from one breder if I remember. All were top notch but I liked the connie chung a hair more.
Hey king diamond. Did you listen when he was merciful fate? Anyway I have never heard of that strain. I don't get to dispensaries much these days.I would be very interested in trying them. I will be on the look with them written down in my to try strain book.I really dont have a book its just a pad of paper that has "try everything" written on it.Hows the lemon cake ? I would love to get ahold of a few michigan strains. Pinconning paralyzer to be specific. the old myer strain. I will be looking into this swampy fellas strains for sure. thanks for the heads up.
:thumb:

The lemon cake is mindbending good and is a niece yielder as well where are you located in michigan maybe i can point you in the right direction (the club thats closest to you):)

As for mercyfull fate absolutely a big fan saw them in the mid 90s on the into the unknown tour.

Rock on Harpo's! Oh and no presents for christmas..

Hello KingDiamond! I personally love the "lemon" strains. You mention that the lemon cake is a nice yeilder....can you tell me "ballpark" yeilds to expect from this strain? I am in the Lansing area....actually north of Lansing a bit. Are there any clones of this strain in this area? Thanks!

Keep Growin!
BMD

Whow there..Got some White Widow growing in veg right now and its going to be my new favorite! Had been partial to Big Bud, but so slow in flowering. The Widow is like gang busters-looks like some Lemon is next. thanks for the heads up:tokin:

Any one try tangerine dreams yet? It took a cannabis cup. Was thinking of growing it next because my clones took a dive. I would like to find some one who has grown it out to see how it actually preformed for them. height and yield stuff. would also like to know the effect.
:thumb:

Hello KingDiamond! I personally love the "lemon" strains. You mention that the lemon cake is a nice yeilder....can you tell me "ballpark" yeilds to expect from this strain? I am in the Lansing area....actually north of Lansing a bit. Are there any clones of this strain in this area? Thanks!

Keep Growin!
BMD

Lemon cake yields anywhere from 3 1/2 to 5 zips a plant depending on grow medium indoors and that is fat nuggets dripping with resin so much that it gives it a grey appearance in pictures late in flower.:tokin:

White Widow is pretty good and ever have trouble sleepin somke some train wreck and you wont have any more trouble lol and they both taste good at least to me

Had a try last year, but couldn't get enough to shoot pix or review...I *think* White Berry is Blueberry crossed with White Widow...and Indica dom. hybrid that hit pretty hard with a nice berry scent and flavor. Metered, and the buzz was fairly upbeat, showing the sativa side of the genetics...but when looking for the ceiling, I found the couch :grinjoint:

YMMV... :peace:

Anyone have a suggestion for a strain thats a heavy yielder and an indica dominate strain. Trying to find some strains that can veg from seed for 8 weeks and produce 4+ zips each. Some local MI strains would be fun to try out if anyone knows where any seeds can be found.

I love Paralyzer!! I've heard it called Pontiac Paralyzer, or Pinconning Paralyzer, but whatever you call it it is easy to grow, grows fast and gives a full body buzz. Works great for pain patients. It's a sativa/indica blend, heavy on the sativa.

I love Paralyzer!! I've heard it called Pontiac Paralyzer, or Pinconning Paralyzer, but whatever you call it it is easy to grow, grows fast and gives a full body buzz. Works great for pain patients. It's a sativa/indica blend, heavy on the sativa.

Cant judge what you have had...... since the medical vote all the par i have had was ok at best. If you try to grow it and its the real deal it will hermie on you inside. it confuses some....so obvious sat dom plant....but it grows outside i michigan wth? lol
people will call it whatever they want, the name game is part of the prob i see with our med scene. It is pinconning paralyzer casue thats the name of the strain. If you grow California hash plant its still chp even in michigan

Back
Top Bottom