Best strain around Michigan?

TH Seeds Darkstar freebie from Attitude.
Some folks at the dyspensary (JC3) told me there Darkstar came out not so well, but my freebie pheno is so strong. It starts kicking nice trich heads before the third week. By the sixth week, its so frosty that its mesmerizing.
I second that alien OG above heatmiser. Some funky shit but one of the top three I have come across. Alien OG has a taste that is unique. I get the SFV OG woodsy taste, but that strange flowery taste mixed with cleaning fluid is not the best. (I have no way to really describe it).

I recommend it for chronic pain, and insomnia. You vape this darkstar - you will sleep.

I grow the pre-98 bubba kush and u can find it at pur on e warrn ave in detroit but what i like is indcas and gotta be grown right and flushed and cured proper

front_room_purple_afghan_day42_016.JPG
purple afghan is a favorite of mine and my patients.her full smell doesn't come on until she has a good 30 plus day cure.she smells of rosey grapes.great for daytime social,or anxiety.one patient I have who has crohns swears it reduces his problems by 50%.
back_room_pictures_015.JPG
fire bubba is good for sleep and nausea.smokin her will give you immediate munchies,and couchlock.she is one of the strongest I have grown.she has a piney black coffee smell and taste is the same.
front_room_feb_6_2015_013.JPG
purple o.g. .received this cut from a biker preacher.this is a fun plant to grow and medicate with.she is said to b a cross of purple kush x ogkush.smells like grape lemonaide licorice,with a bit of skunk funk on the exhale.she leaves u lovin life,and a wanting to get shit done ,kinda a motivated lbuzz,but it also comes in with a little sedation there at the end of the ride.
front_room_feb_6_2015_016.JPG
chemdog.not sure if this is anywhere close to any of the chems out there.piney ,earthy,old man coffee breath are the smells of the flower and taste.she has a sit your ass down and enjoy me high,that last for a good three hours.she is my go to girl for meds for what ails you.absolutley is a stellar plant with great medicinal qualitys.
I have heard good things about tricloud genetics and have personally tried apricot kush,and it was fantastic.something I would like in my nursery.tricloud where and when can I get some of your genetics,would love to grow out some testers for you also.
and spongey420 where exactly did you get your p98 bk and would you have any pics of her

Yeah i have pics and its cali connextion pre-98 bubba kush bx 2
I have grown cali connect p98 fem.out of 5 only one popped.and guess what is was, a male.swerve from cali connection never believed me and said it was impossible,he thought I was after more beans.well I flowered him and collected pollen.and have made seeds with it.how does the p 98 u have taste and smell.

I got 6 fem seeds for 105$ only 3 popped then i took clones flowered mothers they hermed on me so i grew out the clones 5 of the 26 clones hermd on me too but the 21 that was good got me 19 oz and it smelled like piney fruit and tatse earthy and sweet i love the taste n smell i run heavey 16 as base veg and bloom n for my micro i use the whole line of advanced dont get there base food jus there micros like voodo carboload overdrive etc

Thank u ima check that out and if u live in michigan theres the jackson coutny seed bank jc3 or pure alltude seed bank.com they deliver or meet u somewhere ive got seeds from both jus some seeds are better then otherz cuz now this is my 3rd time runnin feminized seeds and they hermed on me so im jus doing reg seeds

Hey has ne one else got feminized seed and then grew and it hermd cuz now it happend 3 times i got female and male parts on plants from fem seed thank i wanna know if ne one else has this problem

Hey has ne one else got feminized seed and then grew and it hermd cuz now it happend 3 times i got female and male parts on plants from fem seed thank i wanna know if ne one else has this problem

Feminized seeds are produced from a genetic female plant that has had one or more of it's branches treated with hormones, this forces the plant to produce some male flowers. The pollen is used from these male flowers to pollinate the rest of the female flowers thus producing seeds that do not contain a male chromosome. Whilst that means they cannot be male, it also means that they carry a hermaphrodite chromosome alongside the female one, so they can be female or genetic hermaphrodites.

Good luck on your next one!

Thats why i jus cut the fem seeds and went back to somethinf thats been there this whole time cloneing im jus popping sexing then cloning screw fem seeds

What a beautiful and well-constructed explanation of something that is not that easy to understand for those who are unfamiliar with botanics or genetic heritage. Like me. Thx! I listened to the voices in my head throughout all of my biology classes but I do remember my class mates drawing matrises to determine how many black rabbits there would be. I drew something else entirely.
Feminized seeds are produced from a genetic female plant that has had one or more of it's branches treated with hormones, this forces the plant to produce some male flowers. The pollen is used from these male flowers to pollinate the rest of the female flowers thus producing seeds that do not contain a male chromosome. Whilst that means they cannot be male, it also means that they carry a hermaphrodite chromosome alongside the female one, so they can be female or genetic hermaphrodites.

Good luck on your next one!

Super Lemon Haze. I'm the only one growing it anywhere I know of and I won't smoke anything else. Even the grow shop owners can't tempt me with their half ass buds. I have to say, most growers in the UP are terrible and should stick to farming rutabagas or whatever veggies grow decent for them.

Back
Top Bottom