Best strain around Michigan?

Super lemon is good super lemon og is what i wanna try next i got some sunset sherburt. Going now 1 took off the other ehh

I'm not a fan of the OG. I know it's real popular right now, but I don't like sour diesel either. I have particular tastes, especially with any strain available. Before mmj it was like you just got whatever over-handled bud was going around if you didn't know a grower or were a grower and seeds were hard to get. Now it's like the world's supermarket is available to anyone ingenious enough to work for it. I am trying a new strawberry banana og from reserve privada. It looks great, like most OG's but like I said, I have particular tastes.

Let me state, not all growers in the UP grow crap, just most of them can't seem to produce buds with no mold, pesticides and the required potency. I know a few up and comers who do it right, but they're all from Wisconsin. I love sharing stories with some of them about our guerrilla days. None of us knew each other, but that's the point. Ahh High Times. You've led us well.

Ain`t no mold in the buds this U.P. grower grows.

GorillaGlue#4 is one of the best around my opinion
image29023.jpg

Nice looking plant and glue if u grow right yes its good but for me i have back pain and have trouble sleeping and eating so i use and like the heavy indcas

N dont vote yes for legal weed 2016 keep it medical they wanna take away my card n growing rights then make newport n marlbaro grow it You know how nasty that would be for us as medical people to get good meds then look at colorado its all messed up people please tell your friends to tell your friends vote no keep it medical please and thank you check out my you tube page therealspongey420

Every where theres 2 groups of partys fighting for it the people that want it legal like the gov to make the rich richer and us the patients the new law if passed would take away all med cards and caregivers then they would tax it and try to regulate it somehow witch makes me think the only people that have the $ or could grow is cig companys so thats why im saying no why mess with something that works you gotta look into this with me i forgot where i heard it oh it was in the mmmreport mag look online mmmreport.com its in a recent issue but if it goes rec oh boy we are so screwed

I found two active petitions that require 250,000 signatures each to even make it on the ballots for 2016.

The first is from MCC (Michigan Cannabis Coalition)

https://media.mlive.com/lansing-news/other/mcc-petition-scan.pdf

The Second is from MCCLRC (Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee)

https://media.mlive.com/lansing-news/other/mcclrc-petition-scan.pdf

Neither of the two petitions seek to interfere with the current medical marijuana laws. They only wish to legalize and tax recreational marijuana and add marijuana concentrates to the medical laws. I have included the links to both petitions so everyone can fully educate themselves on both petitions. I am a legal cardholder with a disabled child at home and I am constantly reading up on the new laws and regulations to keep myself protected and in the loop.

Also to tricloud. I ran your space crush, I only had a single clone and wasnt very successful at cloning yet. I didn't yield a lot off a single 2' plant but the quality was superb. My patient's loved the aroma and flavor profile. I now currently have over 50 flavors and am constantly adding new ones. I try to keep a large variety available so my patient's can choose what they want to try next. I have 100% Sativas, 100% Indicas, Hybrids and CBD strains. Ive even managed to score a few "legendary" strains, and even some local legends. I currently have 19 flavors outside and 3 in flower indoors.

As far as flavors liked in my area...The Turtle(Custom Local Breed) Sour Pineapple(Custom Local Breed) Lavander Crack(Custom Local Breed) Sour Hindu(Custom Local Breed) and the well Known Master Kush.

Thank you yeah im trying to stay so up to date with all this cuz i dont wanna lose my rights as a card holder u know and a grower ive been off all those pain killers for 2 yrs now cuz of growing and using medical cannabis

Neither of them would actually mess with the people. The 2nd one, the MCCLRC or MiLegalize is the one to choose. If you read the Free the Weed report I also posted a link to, Jon Sinclair also agrees that the MCCLRC is the one to pass. The first one is by the MCC and are essentially Republican Lobyists that want to get rich. It even states that they create a 5 person group to handle the laws each would make $30k a year. The MCCLRC wants to put the money back into the state via schools and other things. I think the education our children are receiving now compared to what I did as a child is mediocre at best. Either teachers care less or they don't have the funding to do better. I would love to see our youth have better funded schools. I will vote MCCLRC every day.

Back
Top Bottom