420 Magazine Background

Best strains for anxiety?

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
I have some Therapy seeds that i wanted to grow. Then i found out the same as you said about not being stable, so i didnt grow them. I have some Candida CD1 to try. The THC levels are said to be 0.3% - 0.9% CBD between 10% -20%
I'm growing a Candida now....

Candida is a cross between ACDC and Harlequin...I've got some ACDC from a local dispensary...it's my go-to smoke. Slight buzz...no anxiety...very functional buzz

Chris Scorpio

Member of the Month: July 2018
I'm growing a Candida now....

Candida is a cross between ACDC and Harlequin...I've got some ACDC from a local dispensary...it's my go-to smoke. Slight buzz...no anxiety...very functional buzz
Oh ya ACDC is a 20/1 CBD strain

Sowperior

I have some Therapy seeds that i wanted to grow. Then i found out the same as you said about not being stable, so i didnt grow them. I have some Candida CD1 to try. The THC levels are said to be 0.3% - 0.9% CBD between 10% -20%
Have you successfully grown and tried this strain out yet? I planted my first Candida last night

DragonsFire

Insomnia was my main problem and the stress during the day. I'me using CBD Critical Mass and Pink Kush right now and both have done real well, can sleep, relaxed clear mind, and I only do edibles. Each person is different so you will have to use trial and error. Growing Black Indica to add to the experimentation so will see how it goes.

Top Bottom