Best strains to cultivate indoors?

Mystic

I'm new to this forum, and growing as well...having said that, wondering if any of you experienced growers can shed some light as to what are some of the best strains to cultivate indoors?
I'm doing soil for now, hoping to move into hydro soon enough. I've got a beautifully big and spacious flower room about '12-'19. And I am currently growing 120 plants both strait indica and hybrids in it. The space has been well used up by the plants. I've been considering SOG for a better use of the space, but have no concepts yet as to how to set this up.
Out of the 120, I had 9 Hemie on me due to light stress and poor genetics.
What are some strains that are reliable and genetically strong?
Are there some strains, more then others that are easier to clone?
What would you suggest growing for a first timer?

Thank you for your time

Northern lights is a good reliable indoor strain for the first time grower. However which strain you choose depends mainly on you. Your space...Whether you enjoy indica more, or sativa. Some strains are harder to grow then others...Some strains require more attention and different needs.

Check out our sponsers for some prime gentics!
All safe and reliable - Guarunteed!
420 Magazine - Sponsors

Northern lights is a good reliable indoor strain for the first time grower. However which strain you choose depends mainly on you. Your space...Whether you enjoy indica more, or sativa. Some strains are harder to grow then others...Some strains require more attention and different needs.

Check out our sponsers for some prime gentics!
All safe and reliable - Guarunteed!
420 Magazine - Sponsors

Thank you for your that. I know a lot of growing is based on individual preferences and ritual. Just trying to find my way in the midst of all that.
I do find it harder to grow the sativas indoors simply because they are a larger plant, which is why I think the SOG method is very appealing to me. Do you have any experience with SOG?

No experience with SOG, but you're right about Sativas. Depending on your "workspace" You could go with a Indica/Sativa mix. I like near to or 50/50 mix. Which ends up most of the time a medium sized plant with some of both qualities. Lol. I'm so indecisive.

Ive done very large scale grows using the SOG method. Its not very effective unless you have 20+ plants in my opinion. I believe Indicas work best with SOG. Mainly because they finish faster and take up less space.

No experience with SOG, but you're right about Sativas. Depending on your "workspace" You could go with a Indica/Sativa mix. I like near to or 50/50 mix. Which ends up most of the time a medium sized plant with some of both qualities. Lol. I'm so indecisive.

californian orange lover.:)

White Widow, Skunk Reg, Black jack and maui wowie, are very easy to grow indoors. I think BJ and WW grow the best with DWC, and Skunk and Maui work well with soil, both are very strong to either indoor or out...

I am currently growing White widow and Crown Royal from seed and they are doing great! Stacking like crazy. I also have some True OG in veg and going to flower in one week. 6 of the OG are in a scrog and doing great. The other 6 are typically tall for a mostly saliva strain. All in all, I haven't had any growing issues since my start. The OG clones had some Nute burn but quickly recovered.

Back
Top Bottom