Best Strands?

WAKE_nBAKE

Me and a roomate are seriously thinking about growing. We are having trouble deciding what strains to grow. As of now our top choices are White Widow, Northern Lights, and Ice. We are looking for something that wont be too difficult for amatuer growers like ourselves. Any Suggestions???

Re: Best Strands??

LOL oops :hmmmm: i knew that didnt sound right...

I had a friend go for a visit up there and ended up spending the whole week there in jail over a roach!!!! They are crazy nazi in Okie Ville

Hell yea it sucks bein a stoner and livin in OK. Our drug policy here sucks... its a felony to possess any pot or paraphenelia. It's also hard as hell to find any good quality bud which is why me and my roomate are wanting to grow. The only plus to livin in OK is that our prices are usually really cheap down here.

Oh yea dude I'm really careful with my shit. Learned my lesson in HS when I got arrested... good thing I was a minor

make sure you and your roomate don't tell a person or it can go under quick. the place where i was helping grow people outside the house found out and it all fell apart including the roomates trust, but i know for a fact that they were lucky no body was arrested!

Yea we haven't told anyone so far and I plan on keepin it that way. Just cause I know how people get to talkin and eventually someone starts running their mouth to the wrong person

Me and a roomate are seriously thinking about growing. We are having trouble deciding what strains to grow. As of now our top choices are White Widow, Northern Lights, and Ice. We are looking for something that wont be too difficult for amatuer growers like ourselves. Any Suggestions???

big bud was my first grow,it was so easy with them

what about nl x big bud, is that a good strain, i heard it is a heavy plant,big yeilder, right??

northern lights is great i have one at day 30 now.
very frosty and healthy....cool plant i love it that one =)

big bud has a good high and is a big yeilder yes. nothing spectacular in the taste or smell...very commercial strain. maybe itll pick some up some interesting traits off the NL though.

i could handle a NLxBigBud strain myself sounds good =)

ive never had any problems with big bud potency although ive only smoked it from medical dispensaries, maybe you got a fake batch =)

Back
Top Bottom