Best thing to use in vape pen?

tucker99

Not a vape user but I'm going to be. Was in Colorado a few weeks ago and a friend of a friend had a vape pen and I loved it. He was using a wax type product out of a small tin. Looked something like a dip can but smaller. He said this was easier on the pen than ground herb. I've searched like crazy but don't see anything on the forum that describes anything like it. Any ideas what it could be and how do I make it? Besides ground weed, what is the best product to use in a vape pen. By the best I qualify by saying the best high, and the least mess for cleanup? Thanks guys!

I'd recommend shatter, wax, or bho mixed with an ejuice or eliquid like Holy Terp.

This is definitely very specific. I know you aren't probably around but if you are popping in again which would you most recommend for vaping? I feel the eliquid would probably taste the best, but the ejuice mix would probably go better mix wise.

I bought a herb specific vape pen and I can tell you straight herb tastes terrible. This was a $100 mistake.

Back
Top Bottom