Best time to flush

Rahthestoner

Hi I'm a first timer and I'm trying to get an idea on when to flush I'm looking to do a 10 day flush but Iv stuffed up my weeks so I'm going of the tricones.now I think I'm coming into the end of week 8 give an take a week or 2 lol tricones are about 15 percent cloudy.

You might post some pics if you can and some of the experienced folks can give their opinion on if they think you are two weeks out or more/less than that. It is one of those "varied opinions" on Flushing, not everyone does and also varies on the Medium you are using as Soil and Hydro or Hydro like is different (for that matter depends on what chemicals one is using also). Personally I try and flush 10-14 days, but I haven't got that ability to know when I'm that far out, and usually end up flushing for 3 weeks when I'm shooting for 2 weeks still ;) :rofl:.

You might post some pics if you can and some of the experienced folks can give their opinion on if they think you are two weeks out or more/less than that. It is one of those "varied opinions" on Flushing, not everyone does and also varies on the Medium you are using as Soil and Hydro or Hydro like is different (for that matter depends on what chemicals one is using also). Personally I try and flush 10-14 days, but I haven't got that ability to know when I'm that far out, and usually end up flushing for 3 weeks when I'm shooting for 2 weeks still ;) :rofl:.

Hey mate thanks for the info here a few pics not the best pics sorry
420-magazine-mobile1185205544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile860866369.jpg

I'm still learning but to me it looks at least two weeks out as a lot of straight white pistils still (I go by them almost as much as by the trichs, though some strains don't turn orange at all but not many like that), see if others have an opinion but I would say wait another 5-7 days and then flush as I'm guessing you closer to three weeks out, depending on what you shooting for on the trichs as personally I don't use the "knock you out" variety as much as I use that type only at night.

I'm still learning but to me it looks at least two weeks out as a lot of straight white pistils still (I go by them almost as much as by the trichs, though some strains don't turn orange at all but not many like that), see if others have an opinion but I would say wait another 5-7 days and then flush as I'm guessing you closer to three weeks out.

Yeh cool man I'm growing in coco it's my first time so I'm doing everything on the cheap so just basic nutrients all the way plus I added pro pk and some liquid lead.

Back
Top Bottom