Best UnderCurrent Nutrient?

JaYYaldo

I am Looking to purchase a nutrient line that will give me the best results. Price is not an issue. So far i have looked at Advanced Nutrients, House & Garden, and Dutch Master. Anyone have any idea what the best one on the market is? Again price doesn't matter. THANKS:thumb:

401 views and nobody helps this guy out.

I'm using AN, I'm a 1st time grower and they're product delivers. Just don't get carried away get the Sensi Grow A&B, B-52, some vodoo juice for veg. just a little different for Flowering Sensi Bloom A&B, B52, Big Bud and bud candy if ya like. anything more and I think your throwing $$$ money away

The Under Current guys has developed there own line of nutrients especially designed for the UC system. They are really good nutrients that were developed over a 2 year period by the fine folks at CC.

The nutrients are called CS Nutrients or "Current Solution" Nutrients. Not sure if they are listed on their website yet so you might need to call them or email them to get it right now. Public release was expected some time this month in April 2012 but like I mentioned, call them or email them and you can get it now.

They have a 2 part grow and 2 part bloom formula with one booster additive for starting at 3rd week of flower. They also make a root conditioner additive called UC Roots. It helps to promote a healthy root zone and keep the roots pearly white! It also helps to break down the nutrient components to make them more available for uptake. These CS nutrients are super clean, PH stable, and will produce a very clean final product.

Another great brand to use in the UC system is House & Garden. The H&G products tested and performed VERY well. You do not want to use the Algen Extract though as it will make for tough clean up in the UC and can cause future issues with bacteria and pathogens and fouled up plumbing problems.

H&G worked very well in the UC system!

Another choice is a 2 part based called Shiva by Crop Nutrients. This stuff has to be the cleanest purest formula available for DWC and RDWC systems. It is complete and needs no additives really but is compatible if you do choose to use additives. WHat makes this formula special is they do not use any ammonia based materials in the formula like ammonical nitrogen which is found in most all formulas these days. Ammonical nitrogen is ok for soil but in hydro running a sterile system can cause issues as there is no nitryfying bacteria present to break it down to nitrate nitrogen which the plants can use and uptake.

Most all formulas on the market today have around 25% of there total nitrogen content in the form of ammoniacal nitrogen.

This is also the reason why you do not want to use Advanced Nutrients in your UC system. Some have had success with it, but compared to the other mentioned formulas that were tested, Advanced Nutrients does not work as well and cost more. The combination of UREA (mammal piss) and ammoniacal nitrogen can cause issues for "some" that use the UC system.

If you want a great one part powder formula as opposed to the liquid nutrients, a product called Veg+Bloom works really well and is super easy to use. They make a hard water and RO water formula and you can even send them a water sample of your water and they will custom formulate it for you. This requires a minimum purchase I should mention for the custom formula but most should be able to use the hardwater, universal, or RO water formula which has no minimum purchase needed.

I am Looking to purchase a nutrient line that will give me the best results. Price is not an issue. So far i have looked at Advanced Nutrients, House & Garden, and Dutch Master. Anyone have any idea what the best one on the market is? Again price doesn't matter. THANKS:thumb:

Hello JaYYaido, I ve been searching for a best fertilizer for my grow...before i ve always liked GH nutes till I found the Dyna-Gro nutrients its the best nutrient for cannabis grow because Dyna-Gro got 6 marco and 10 mirco nutrients thats 16 in one bottle ! and not to mention thats very highly conceration than any fertilizers ! try look up its Dyna-Gro.com. im currently use Pro-Tekt, GROW/Bloom, and Bloom for my coco medium. Try it out , buddy :thumb:

Happy growing :peace:

Back
Top Bottom