Best Vape Pen under $100?

quiyettoker

I've been looking into purchasing a vape pen under $100 but there are so many out there to choose from. Names like Pax 2, Grasshopper, Arizer Air, Wispr 2, Vapir 2.0, Vape xhale cloud Evo, SSV, iVapor, I have come across. I'm looking for one that has herb,wax for now, oil maybe later. So what do you recommend and your experience with it?

:theband:

I've been using the Arizer Air since it first came out. I can't say enough good about it!! Glass stem! Easy to use.....I don't know anything about the rest, but when I was doing research on vaporizers, the Arizer Air WON...for what I was looking for.

If you want to vape both herbs and wax well a straight up "pen" style isn't always the best way to go. For both of these materials to be done well a portable vape like the Haze or DaVinci Ascent are what I would suggest. The Arizer Air is herb only and I agree with justabluez, it's a winner too! Unfortunately, none of these options are under $100...

might be hard pressed to find a well functioning all-in-one pen for under $100.

i have a Blackout-X Prem31r pen that works well, its about $160 CAD online, so about $120 USD.

it has a stock chamber on top for dry herb (fits about 0.2g) and comes with little extract canisters that you then insert to that chamber and use for wax, oil, hash, etc - so the main chamber stays clean.

it works well, but doesn't hold that much, so if you're using it all day you might have to refill it a few times - i clean it every few days.

it has 3 temperature settings, starting at 375F at the lowest and stays on for 3.5 minutes at a time, i usually have to charge mine every couple days, it takes a few hours - less if you charge intermittently while not in use of course.

the only thing i don't like about it is the plastic mouth piece - it only rotates about a quarter turn to lock onto the unit - i haven't had it fall off, but i have lost both the little rubber slip covers on the 2 included mouth pieces, cause they just slide right off. no biggie tho.

all in all, if you can afford it, go for something like the davinci, but i found this to be a decent all-in-one option for less than pretty much everything else.

if you just want to use for dry herb, id say the magic flight launch box is your best bet, just no temperature control.

I only entertain vaping away from home if it is conducted in a clandestine and efficient manner.

I make full melt bubble hash and press that onto a standard nichrome heater coil found in most standard cheap pen vapes that have a ceramic bowl.

Getting couch-lock in public has never been easier. Even just one hit does the trick, I tend to over-indulge.

Vlad:bongrip:

I thank each and everyone who responded to this thread. I bought one called Acacia Jr. from brand Greenhouse, Kretek International company. I bought it here in New Castle ,DE at a smoke shop for $35 bucks. I will let you know how it turns out. I will look into the Arizer Air and Solo very soon though!

"Vape, vape, vape on, vape on"!

The one I bought sucked. It was quick to charge tho, It gets real hot to touch and it takes forever to hear up, but it is to be expected for that price. Still want a quality vape tho.

Sent from my KFGIWI using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The one I bought sucked. It was quick to charge tho, It gets real hot to touch and it takes forever to hear up, but it is to be expected for that price. Still want a quality vape tho.

Sent from my KFGIWI using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What vape do you own? Would you like some help finding a new vape?

VapeWorld Sales Advisor

Pure. Potent. Vapor.

I recently got one on ebay for 59.99 free shipping....since the pax 3 came out it drove the price down. W a 10 year warranty, i can ride a pax 2 out until i buy a pax 3. Which will happen when the 4 comes out lol.

I've been looking into purchasing a vape pen under $100 but there are so many out there to choose from. Names like Pax 2, Grasshopper, Arizer Air, Wispr 2, Vapir 2.0, Vape xhale cloud Evo, SSV, iVapor, I have come across. I'm looking for one that has herb,wax for now, oil maybe later. So what do you recommend and your experience with it?

:theband:

Pm
Me if still looking for a vapourizer ..

I have a G pen elite which has a large ceramic bowl w/ digital readout . My son uses a Pax2 . I've used both and prefer the G pen elite .

I'm still looking..I haven't found a great one for lower prices. I don't want to have to pay over $150. I mostly use my glass blunt from 7pipe! I'm cool without an expensive vaporizer.

Thanks everyone for the reply. I did pick up a Pax 3 a few months ago. I really like it so far except for sometimes it smells like tuna, lol!

I don't think there's a good vape yet for wax, oil, and herb. I think the best oil vapes are oil vapes and the best dry herb vapes are just dry herb vapes. Meaning, there's not really one solution that's the best of all worlds yet. Not in the portable sector anyways.

I like the Solo2 for herb but it's about $180 itself and then I use a number of different 510 threaded batteries, which range in price but no more than $80 or so. I really don't know what I'd suggest for wax though because I don't get a lot of wax these days, mostly just distillate at this point. And thinking about it, I really don't even miss the wax given how much of a pain in the ass it can be to work with lol. Maybe I'm just a fool but I'm not big on hassle.

Might want to look at the Haze Square. Not sure how much it costs but from what I recall reading about it, it's designed to support wax, oil, herb and it has four ovens to load. Sounds fucking sweet to me but haven't met anyone that has one. I've used the last vape they put out, the Haze 3 or whatever it's called... or maybe it was the Haze 2, I can't even remember I guess. But anyways, it worked nice, just a little bit of a bitch to keep clean. And on that note, I like my Solo2 in part because it's easy as fuck to clean. Glass stem = easy to clean. And you just brush out the oven. Eaassssy.

I actually don't know if there are any vapes under $100 for dry herbs that are worth buying. All of the really cheap ones I've used seemed pretty crappy. I'd probably spend another $50 on top of that if possible and get something good. And you might want to wait until you see a good sale somewhere. Christmas time might be a good time to fine a deal on one that's just a little out of your price range, seem to always be some ridiculous deals around that time from what I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom