Best way to kill the smell

I just open my window, sit by it and hang the joint outside the window and blow the smoke out into the night. Otherwise febreeze does the job.

I always burn strawberry scented candles when I'm having a toke... Its the only thing I found to get rid of the smell

The way I used to get away with it as a kid living at home was definitly the "Bounce Tube" as we called them back then. Also, some one-hitters, that way you are only smoking one hit at a time and no smoke escapes as a bowl/bong/joint would.

Also, spraying axe or any colone is a bad idea. Trust me, your parents will definitly know something is going on when they smell that shit coming out of your room late at night.

yeah i prefer the dryer sheet method

Just BlaZe :peace:

yeah, the dryer sheet method. get an empty paper towel roll and stuff it with a dryer sheet, and when you blow your smoke, blow it out the other end. works perfect.

To keep from getting the smell on me I wear a leather jacket and hat, the stick just doesn't seem to stick to leather. Besides that it's Axe, it may reek in it's own way but because it's really a perfumed deorderant it will kill any stench on you.

bahnzo said:
Also, spraying axe or any colone is a bad idea. Trust me, your parents will definitly know something is going on when they smell that shit coming out of your room late at night.

I understand where you're comming from, but I found a way around that. You see, there was a comic a little while back who said that the best way to cheat on a girl was to just be crazy around her. For example, take showers all the time. Shower when you get up in the morning, shower when you get home from work, shower before dinner, after dinner, shower after taking a dump, shower before bed, just do it all the time. That way, when you come home and take a shower to get the stink off you, if she questions you, you can just say "Bitch, I always take showers!"
I allpied the same logic to axe. I spray it a lot. I use it when I get up, after I get back from work, almost every time I go in the bathrooom, after every shower, after meals. I don't get questioned about why the bathroom smells like axe anymore.

I understand where you're comming from, but I found a way around that. You see, there was a comic a little while back who said that the best way to cheat on a girl was to just be crazy around her. For example, take showers all the time. Shower when you get up in the morning, shower when you get home from work, shower before dinner, after dinner, shower after taking a dump, shower before bed, just do it all the time. That way, when you come home and take a shower to get the stink off you, if she questions you, you can just say "Bitch, I always take showers!"
I allpied the same logic to axe. I spray it a lot. I use it when I get up, after I get back from work, almost every time I go in the bathrooom, after every shower, after meals. I don't get questioned about why the bathroom smells like axe anymore.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, thats the funniest shit, ur parents just think thats our crazy son, always spraying axe everywhere

yea but how does the dryer sheet method work, does it just mask it or kill odors?

warpedfactory said:
I used it while living with my parents it seems to trap the smoke in between the dryer sheets and what little smoke escapes does not smell because the sheet has a filtering effect

yeah the "sploof" is the best way to cheef in your room i use the "sploof" and a fan blowing out my window and follow it with a tiny spray of some glade air freshener and nothing smells.

but i always wondered is there a even better way to kill the smell?
:bongrip:

AXE BLOWS along with any cologne/deoderant it just covers it and doesn't eliminate the smell, take an aquafina bottle or an icemountain water bottle poke a few nickle size holes in the bottle, stuff it with dryer sheets and you're good, as for letting smoke out between hits, if you're using a pipe just use your finger (mine has callauses from being burned on the cherry over the years so it doens't hurt me) and just put it out before you take the whole hit, then hit the chamber, clear it and blow in the dryer sheets, good luck!

Just a question, how many times can you use one particular dryer sheet? Do you have to replace it after every session or can you use it multiple times? I'm surprised they quite cost a lot in our place! How efficient is it?

I found this post while figuring out how the hell to get rid of the smell of weed in my car after having a very good but intense hotbox session with my neighborhood friends. The inside of my car was permeated with the sweet smell of OG Kush, unfortunately, my wife is not a fan and vents when she hears about these things. After trying many things, I came across this article which gives a bunch of ways to remove the smell of weed from your car, and to be honest it solved my problem, so why not share it with you in case you are in the same situation.
One stoner brother helping another..... May the weed be with us! :ganjamon:

This works pretty well. Don't need incense or sprays. Blow smoke right into the duct. Defunkified smoke comes out and gets recycled a few times and pretty much disappears.

ac inf X fan.jpg
carbon filter.jpg

07671832.jpg

master-flow-tees-t6x6x6-4f_600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom