Best way to make an outdoor plant bloom early?

RAIN MAN

I have 2 outdoor plants, I would like to bloom them early so I can have them for about 7 weeks Into blooming before I run out of time for harvest.

If its in a bucket, i always just took the bucket to a DARK spot ice shanny for me lol) after 12h of light and set an alarm for reminder... If its straight in the ground, a nice thick tarp would do wonders, dont know how handy u are but a frame to attach the tarp to could be easily made and u could lift it off and put on as needed

If its in a bucket, i always just took the bucket to a DARK spot ice shanny for me lol) after 12h of light and set an alarm for reminder... If its straight in the ground, a nice thick tarp would do wonders, dont know how handy u are but a frame to attach the tarp to could be easily made and u could lift it off and put on as needed
About how long, or how many times would I need to put the tarps over the plants before I
The plants get to blooming?

About how long, or how many times would I need to put the tarps over the plants before I

I think that if you want to force it to bloom, you are going to need 12 hours solid darkness every night until harvest. If you "flip" it with a tarp or moving into a shed, it will start flowering process. I think you will need to keep the light-hours steady until you harvest. If you go back to shorter dark periods, I think you run the risk of it reveg'ing and getting messed up.

I'm assuming it is a photoperiod plant? Probably a dumb question, but thought I would ask anyhow. :)

Good luck with the harvest!

I think that if you want to force it to bloom, you are going to need 12 hours solid darkness every night until harvest. If you "flip" it with a tarp or moving into a shed, it will start flowering process. I think you will need to keep the light-hours steady until you harvest. If you go back to shorter dark periods, I think you run the risk of it reveg'ing and getting messed up.

I'm assuming it is a photoperiod plant? Probably a dumb question, but thought I would ask anyhow. :)

Good luck with the harvest!
Yes It Is. The plant Is about 5 feet tall, they came from regular seeds.

A tarp is ok but don't drape it directly on the plant you'll some certainly end up with mold. A frame as mentioned to provide some air flow would help. The 12 hour darkness needs to continue through harvest

A tarp is ok but don't drape it directly on the plant you'll some certainly end up with mold. A frame as mentioned to provide some air flow would help. The 12 hour darkness needs to continue through harvest

Good point.

Well depending on where u are and when it gets light out, i usually put a tarp on or move my plant at 8pm then back out or take tarp off at 8am, and that will initiate bloom and u will start seeing signs of sec ina couple weeks... just gotta keep track of your daylight schedule and pick a time that ensures 12 12 (or close) and u would need to tarp or move plant to dark space for the rest of the grow, once u start flowing or it will re vegetate

If I were to transplant one of my plants Into a pot, and bring It indoors, will I see the same effects?

It's a plant that Is almost 2 feet tall. I will need to bring It indoors soon If I want to see a harvest for It. It won't be fully grown, nor will It be mature enough to produce buds by the end of summer, unless I make It bloom early.

Also, It MAY produce buds around the beggining of September due to the light schedule changing, but I might just transplant the plant Into a pot, and put It in my shed from 7:00PM-8:00AM.

I just got done transplanting one of my plants Into my shed. It's about 2 feet tall. It's an Blueberry Haze plant. I'm going to have a 7:30PM-8:00AM schedule for this one. I will feed her blooming nutrients twice a week, and water her when the soil gets dry.

Back
Top Bottom