Best Way To Really Get Rid Of White Powdery Mold?

I have been using a product for awhile now (indoors and out) called Excell (I hope I spelled that right). It is a systemic fungicide that is applied through the water you give it. One application is all that is needed and it is rated for "consumables". This stuff is the best I have seen so far. Most grow shops should have it.

Man the 100% absolutely best way to kill powdery mildew,and keep it from coming back,is to use a sulpfur burner.You can get them online for about 100 to 125 bucks,plus the sulfur.I personally use the hotbox sulfame, sulfur vaporizer.You have to fill the cup halfway with powdered sulfur,and keep 3 feet above plants.Use for 4 or 5 hours to kill the mildew.and a couple of hours every 3 or 4 days to keep it gone.Stop using 3 weeks into flowering.I am very surprised a hydro-shop owner did not know this.I used all that other bullshit,and you have ti keep spraying and buying more and it never really keeps it away 100%.The sulfur burners,or vaporizers really,will kill all the mold,and if you use it preventively,you will NEVER see it.I live in Florida,and powdery mildew is a big problem here.

Listen all that stuff is very fine and well,however anyone who does this commercially,as do I,uses sulfur burners to keep powdery mildew from EVER forming,and if you see it,only the sulfur burners,are 100% effective everywhere.I suggest you look into them,and I couldn't reccomend one more.Hotboc sulfame,is the best one sold online.

The best i have found is 10%vinegar and water.I tried a lot but this is best.And I have spent a hundred dollars this year on the other stuff. It changes ph on plant and mold can not live on it. Will not hurt bud and is not a health risk. But AIR FLOW is the key. Get a fan on them blowing on them . Move the air and mold won't form. Look at every big greenhouse. What do you see. A fan on each end. And my girls really love the breeze and yours will to. I can smell and see a real differance since the fan went in. I grew tobacco this year for the wife ,and when drying it their site says keep the air flowing to prevent mold on the drying stuff. In a grow room you can keep spores out, but outdoor or greenhouse grow you are going to get some, so prevent it from growing is what your looking for.:cheer:

all i got to say is i have some of the nicest tric covered GC plants that have been trouble free untill this #$%& ^^^^*(( ^%&** mold i am a moth away from some insane meds , these girls smell 20 feet outside my place when i forget to turn on my filter, there has to be some science to deal with this , if there is not somebody needs to figure it out because this is a multi million dollar issue that i would gladly pay 50$-100$ bucks to save a couple 3000$ medical plants , i m going to try the H2o2 it seems to be the best option due to it will leave the least behind , i was sitting here thinking what i havent cleaned , fan blades is what i haven't cleaned , im ending this to go do now
please any mad scientist out there please info on a fix , and if your ever in so call i will bust out my keif and we can crank up my THX sound system and 50 gigs of the best collection of tunes you have ever seen ,

YOU CAN PAY MONEY AND IF LARGE GROW....LOTS OF MONEY. THIS YEAR I TRIED ED ROSENTHALS $20 A QUART OR PM WASH $38 A GAL AND BOTH OK BUT MOLD IS ONGOING. THE BEST BY FAR 10%VINEGAR AND WATER COST NOTHING. WIFE HAD SOME. MILK AND WATER WAS OK TO BUT LEFT DRIED MILK SCALES ON LEAVES. BUT NOT BAD. WITH VINEGAR HIT THEM EVERYDAY. IT WONT HURT THEM. IN FACT I THINK THEY ARE THRIVING ON IT.:high-five::high-five::high-five::high-five:BUT AIR FLOW KEY ALSO
ALSO A 1/4 INCH LAYER OF SAND ON TOP OF YOUR POT WILL KILL GNATS . SMOTHERS THE LARVA.FREE

hi ! i have read so many things here...it's difficult to choose the best for my situation...i have just 3 plants in 6 week of bloom and up on a balcony in 65 ltr pots...a storm broke a branch and i believe this is where the problem started...so i have a stalled mold .i cut the branch off, but the main stem split and it got damp sooo now what... the rest of the plant is fine and unaffected, but do i have to cut the branch that split a little from the stem? it's dried out and the small spots were only 2 or 3 on 1 fan leaf...?? help?

and if i do have to cut it...can i cure it and harvest it? will it all be ruined??

Thanks a lot guys, I'll try that out and let you know how it works. You think Can I use this solution during flowering too? Sounds safe, just wanna be sure. I hate that black mold so much man, you don't know how many nice clones I lost to that crap before I figured out it was from the perlite I was mixing in. DAMN YOU MOLD!!!:thedoubletake: Anyways, This site is da Shit, you guys always help a brotha out, thanks again guys. PEACE@:rollit:

What perlite were you using if I might ask? Want to make sure I didn't use the same stuff, getting little black dots on a clone of mine!
Gahhh!!

Back
Top Bottom