wearefarmers77

first time grower im using two diff cleansers 1 hygrozyme and also sm90 to do a little experiment to see any progress. i put sm90 in 3 buckets followed with hygrozyme. and in 7 of them that arnt as slimy just hygrozyme. no nutrients inside the 5 gallon buckets just water ph 5.8 doing a flush. im was in 7 week veg. today i will be flipping to flowering been bringing down the light cycle a hr everyday today they will be getting the full 12/12 cycle. another question is can i use both solutions even with this following 1st week of folowering nutrients. and anyway to cool down the buckets i feel like the pump is also adding to the root rot due to high air temp its recieving from the pump making the temp in the buckets rise i tried putting frozen bottle but they unfreeze within a hr

Hydro guard, it kills rot and benefits nutrient uptake, win win. Use small amounts with every watering I believe.

H202: use this as a flush to kill off everything bad and good (it destroys nutrients too, so only use it as a flush with plain water to kill off rot, then after your roots are nice and white, dispose of the water and re-add nute water with some hydro guard and you're golden.

I personally haven't used either one of these until 2 months from now when I begin my first hydro grow.

The hydro guard is known to avoid root rot from high water temps, yet another win. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom