Best way to scrape a glass bowl?

Bob Marley

Hey whaddup people. Im new this site, I actually just signed up today lol. Well I'm a stoner and it's dry where I live unfortunately.. So I'm trying to scrape my glass bowl witch hasn't been scraped in gods knows how long. Anyway, it's glass, not a medal one, so you can't take it apart. What's the best/easiest way to get the rezen out of the bowl?

P.S. Take a look at my username.. This is a stoner website and it hasn't been used yet, wtf? lmao

Re: Best way to scrape a glass bowl??

One thing about scraping glass bowls is that you have to be extremely careful or you will end up breaking them. I use toothpicks to clean mine out and they work pretty well. They're not hard enough to damage my bowl, and the resin seems to stick to them pretty well. If your bowl has a rush, your best bet would be to stick the toothpick in that hole and gently scrape around the sides. Scrap down both sides pushing all the resin to the bottom of the bowl, then you can get it on the toothpick and pull it out through the hole. You have to do it slowly though, or the resin will not all fit through the hole and will fall back in.

Back
Top Bottom