Best way to take RSO for prostrate cancer

Doco

420 Member
Hi
I've recently being diagnosed with prostrate cancer , and have been reading about taking this oil in a suppository or capsule , I hate the feeling of being high and have been told this way the best way and to take 15ml of Extra virgin olive / coconut oil 15-30 mins before inserting , does anyone have any info to help please.

Hey there @Doco . Glad you came here to seek some guidance. Really sucks to hear the bad news of your diagnosis. If you don't like the feeling of being high, I would recommend incorporating an equal amount or higher amounts of CBD to neutralize the affects of THC. Suppositories will increase the efficiency of uptake and improve the metabolizing process. Capsules can have a very slow onset for its effects. It could be a good option to take an hour before heading to bed and sleeping through the high. RSO is meant to be a very potent/ concentrated oil. You are supposed to slowly increase your dosages and I honestly think it would take a large amount of CBD to negate the inevitable high from RSO. I'm sure there are others that can lead you in a good direction or maybe who have gone through something similar. If there's anything I can do to help you with your process of learning about making oils, please let me know. I have made many types of oil infusions. I have never made RSO oil though. It is on my list though. Wishing you the best! Peace and blessings!

Thank you for your message , I have heard that taking the oil this way helps to not get you high as its suposed to take a longer time to reach your brain , not really sure though
Thanks again

Thank you for your message , I have heard that taking the oil this way helps to not get you high as its suposed to take a longer time to reach your brain , not really sure though
Thanks again

there is a whole thread on it.

Cannabis Suppositories: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

shows method of production and goes into dosing a bit. added info in the ongoing conversation.

might want to check out the entire Methods of Medication subforum.. would also recommend investing in an instant pot - easiest, cheapest, method for making extractions for med based applications.

Instant Pot Cannabis Oil: A SweetSue Picture Tutorial

@SweetSue is our own canna medical resident and is quite versed in all things mmj.

Thank you so much for the info ,
could I use vegetable capsules to put my rso in and take as a suppository , I have ordered 00 size right now

Thank you so much for the info ,
could I use vegetable capsules to put my rso in and take as a suppository , I have ordered 00 size right now

sure. they won't dissolve and be as efficient / quick, but will work no trouble. many folk dose that way. make sure you know you're dosing and strength with rso. if you go over with out experience you will know i guess.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi
I've recently being diagnosed with prostrate cancer , and have been reading about taking this oil in a suppository or capsule , I hate the feeling of being high and have been told this way the best way and to take 15ml of Extra virgin olive / coconut oil 15-30 mins before inserting , does anyone have any info to help please.
I will direct you to the master @SweetSue , lots of great knowledge to learn from, good luck with your healing :peace:
SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

Just wanted to say that this community is amazing. I appreciate everyone that had chimed in. I'll be doing some more reading as well as doing my best to remember to tag @SweetSue if I see other posts like this in the future. Happy healing and blessings everyone!

Thank you everyone above , I'm not too good on these forums at knowing who I reply to so thanks all.
I have take the oil for two nights now , a half rice grain in size on end of a glove up the bum , as my capsules haven't arrived yet , I felt very heavy for at least 5 hours and slept really well , no high or paranoia as yet thankfully .

Back
Top Bottom