Best ways to disguise outdoor plants?

Danieljw1984

Besides tying down and basic prunning techniques are there any other ways to disguise plants that any of you experienced folk use. Maybe such as growing a plant with another legal type of plant and pruning them itno one form possibly? Any pictures of this anywhere? I am sure there are limitless possibilites for this but are there any tried and proven universal disguising techniques. Sumac maybe? If any of you have any pictures that would be appreciated.

i think i saw somewhere about growing plants in with tomatoes... in your veggie garden... who would think to look there?

cut fan leaves down to 1.hard to recognize with out the classical 5 finger look.perferably the big center leaf to keep.:allgood:

i think i saw somewhere about growing plants in with tomatoes... in your veggie garden... who would think to look there?

that would be hella obvious after they grew over the tomatoes

lol yea it would

Can you really cut the fan leavesd rom the averge five down to one and have th eplant still survive? I always wondered about that but in my mind it just seemed like it would kill the plant. Nat..have you tried this before? I have had tomato plants grow well over 9 feet before. I am gonna plant some this year just for fun. HAs anyone ever had that yellow red striped tomato plant before?

yes you can cut fan leaves....it will not harm the plant..considering how many you cut off...i wouldnt suggest cutting off all the fan leaves like native said...just for the fact that a real pothead would know whether it was weed or not, with or without fan leaves..so using that method as a disguise is not going to be overall too effective

as for you daniel..i would suggest the lowrider2 version over the original...the original has nearly no where near the amount of thc as lr2..they are auto flowering which means you can plant anytime during the year(if you weather allows) and keep a continueous harvest during the summer...only expect anywhere from a half ounce to about an ounce from this plant as they arent the highest yielders....but being very compact you can disguise them easily

I live in the upper midwest....never boutght seeds i the mail before...in general is it pretty safe to order them and how often do they get picked off by customs?

daniel, on your original question--you can not only cut the leaf fingers (of a normal mj plant) but what I do is cut the ends off ALL fingers, so the tips are squared off. it will look like some wild weed, absolutely nothing like a pot plant unless someone really looks right at it and maybe already suspects something. if it is just at the edge of your yard or in the woods or something, it will not attract any attention whatsoever. the only problem is, if you have a good healthy plant(s) it can be a lot of work for a while during vegetative state to keep up with the new leaf formation. but if you are like I am and have limited outdoor space but really want to grow it will work. just be careful for the last 30 days before harvest, as they will be loaded w/ buds and a little more obvious. the only saving factor is in the midwest during october people aren't outside poking around as much. seems like late september to early october, folks get into inside mode, staying in more. good luck bro.

Back
Top Bottom