420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By XiwsX561

The best way to mix is to start at the top of the chart with Bio-Si and move down the list, measuring and mixing each component. So, Bio-Si would be first and Precursor 1 last.

Precursor 1 has both calcium and magnesium but it’s not intended to be used the way people normall think of “calmg”.

I’m not sure why your tank is doing that but if the air stones are having to be cleaned more then you like to do You can decrease or completely leave out Kelp-Ful.

The garden is really starting to take off here, it should be a good show for flower!
I do them in that order except since in coco calmag is added 1st and I did alrdy reduce the kelpful to 1-2 ml/gal and seems to be fine. But I actually revised that I put Bio Si first then my calmag then on to Core A and so on.
Are there any aminos in A or B, don't need to give the secret recipe away, just curious to know if there are any in the line.

Yes hopefully it's a great show. This is 2nd grow in the controlled environment. OCD about bugs and molds. I believe it's been fine tuned.

Yes growth was slow at 1st purposely waiting for another project. T5s do this well. But now in final pots better lighting and environment they are taking off! A rooted clone in a 2x2" nursery pot or solo cup with a little trick I learned that works even in plastic pots. So when placed in 3,5,7 or even 10gal pot, the pot is completely filled in 2-3 weeks.
First time growing this cultivar so I probably should have flipped at week 3 instead of week 4. So should be interesting to see how I maintain the canopy and plant height as I've read GSC can stretch up to 300% (assuming sativa pheno).
I know my journal is slow and not too detailed because not solely working with 1-2 plants.
But there will be more surprises.(hopefully successful) and I'll continue to take photos and post more thru flower.

The two larger plants I know will need some heavy prunning as each main cola has countless nodes that where kept extremely tight under t5s, if I don't will not necessarily hurt the yields but the size of the buds. Would be like 10,000 petunes.

Vegative temps 85-86°, RH 80% VPD.8- 1.0 kPa.

As it is a comparison grow I also have some clones using a different nutrient line. As we are not just testing Geoflora, and Prescription Blend, but also GSC by weedseedsexpress.

I'm sorry friend, I don't understand your question. Check the microbes for what?
When I originally questioned about using veg for 3 weeks and then mixing like 25/75 ratio veg to bloom. You said theirs different microbes that would out compete each other.
So when I got close to flip, I read the bags and both veg and bloom contain the same microbes in the same amounts just different nutrients or different levels.

So it's been a while since an update it's day 13 of flower and the girls are starting to show their goodies.

I haven't been able to post been doing a 3 person job solo. So far so good @Prescription Blend is doing well under under commercial lamps in a seal co2 room, and who said organics @GeoFlora Nutrients is doing amazing under same environment conditions.

Haven't released my surprise yet for @Weed Seeds Express. But thanks for some vigorous seeds!

Didn't get to put them how I wanted with trellis support and to open them up some more in time. May still try to atleast get 5" netting to support, and for the ones I mainlined see if I can still put a tomato cage on.

Where I messed up is I popped 6 seeds, 1 died on me as a seedling. I did label them #'s 1-5 but 5 seeds 5 different phenos, not too much variation I can tell, so my copies I didn't label which pheno they came from. Anyways still lots of work to do to catch up get them lollipopped, two larger once heavy prunning, although may leave the one in coco just to see what she yields. Then get ready for one last defoliation, and in cruise control.

Made another mistake in 2 of my mainlines, must not have been tied down even enough because 1 out of 4 and 1 out of 8 nodes the plant must have thought they were 2ndary branching so they aren't uniform in size.

Once caught up on defoliating and prunning and peak hours changes from 2-7pm back to winter time the end of this month to 6-10am, I'll be back on track keeping you updated with more day to day until harvest. But lots of hours and 72 hour shifts always exciting when you have buds that are the size of nickels before your 2nd week has come to an end.

@Prescription Blend If you could plz pm me when you have a chance thank you.

@420 has something changed on the site I haven't been getting my notifications signed on and had 15 today.

20210910_233904.jpg

20210910_233735.jpg

20210910_232638.jpg

20210910_232629.jpg

20210910_232548.jpg

20210910_232536.jpg

20210910_232518.jpg

20210910_232501.jpg

20210910_232421.jpg

When I originally questioned about using veg for 3 weeks and then mixing like 25/75 ratio veg to bloom. You said theirs different microbes that would out compete each other.
So when I got close to flip, I read the bags and both veg and bloom contain the same microbes in the same amounts just different nutrients or different levels.
That could very well be I guess... using the scattergun approach instead of specifically targeting the right microbes for the job as a TLO grower would do. Carry on then, it sounds like it is going to work.

That could very well be I guess... using the scattergun approach instead of specifically targeting the right microbes for the job as a TLO grower would do. Carry on then, it sounds like it is going to work.
Well that's why I'm asking confused remember I'm new to soil and organics and microbes, but the veg bag of geoflora contains same exact microbes as bloom in the same quanities

Day # 16 of flower 5 different phenos 5 different growth speeds this girl is just massive. Probably should have put her outside and @Prescription Blend is jet fuel and she's pressing the gas . I have the space and lamp to give it her own lamp just need to move some things been a rough couple months 3 family members within weeks of each other 2 my wife's dad may he toke n heaven following his mom, and a step uncle (not to mention my old boy "Chance" my dog) so way behind on canopy management, i have girls up past the lamp and I've got them high as I could make them. This one I pruned still needs heavy prunning, and because the pot size really needs to be automated watering being that come defoliation day do my best to build her own cage even tho she's super strong. On the other hand same strain same everything besides pheno and some have yet to start budding.

20210915_010432.jpg

Looking good, nice to finally see these girls getting it on.

It's been a couple of weeks, what can we do to get more recent photo updates? :cheer:

Looking good, nice to finally see these girls getting it on.

It's been a couple of weeks, what can we do to get more recent photo updates? :cheer:
Well was waiting on the room and under t5ho growth is extremely slow but whay lacks in growth during veg age and growth really showed in flower, that girl is definitely not and will not reach her full potential unless I had a trellis under her automated feeding in a 3 gal or "5gal equivalent" oxypot. Sorry slacking on the updates. When you move up and scale up, kinda takes the fun out of it which is still why I do side projects.

But that pheno definitely started flowering way before the others I did take cuts but didn't save any!! (Even worse I didn't label the 5 different ones each cut came from) .

Will get some pictures up tonight. On a side note, in order to expand my knowledge I even did outdoor for the first time, soil period all around this is a first and the ones outdoors are in ground. For you experienced growers you would know I put them out mid/end of july so super late in season basically went jn ground and transition was all the time they had to root. And for my 1st time think I did ok. Really should harvest 1 I wanna let it go another week but the weather here isn't so nice wet and rainy.

But here's some appetizers where taken about 2 weeks ago daily they just get chunkier and I do have make shift wind/rain tunnel but it's mold I'm more worried about cool nights 80-90% RH. Until later cya!

Oh forgot wanna thank Mike from @Sierra Natural Science for coming out to the annual summer event at ggmi. @DYNOMYCO Detroit cannacon. Do you want faster growing, healthier, and heavier yielding plants in the end results? It's starts in the beginning with explosive roots and a good IPM regiment from day 0.

20211005_210150.jpg

20211005_201812.jpg

20211001_221322.jpg

20211001_221312.jpg

20211001_221308.jpg

20211001_221257.jpg

20211001_221253.jpg

20211001_221240.jpg

20211001_221233.jpg

20211001_221229.jpg

So I ran out of prescription blend at a crucial stage in flower the swell so may have appeared to be big flowers but they didn't get to swell and dense up, I'd say the genetics still a bit unstable some finished weeks earlier I literally let all the pistils turn while others were still 100% white. Also believe using the rx blend feeding schedule/dosages full strength even under ideal conditions, needs to be pheno hunted and ran a few more times get this light feeder truly dialed in.

Can tell she's a light feeder when it happeens in organics. But at the same time I has8 a GG#4 and a gorilla zkittles both hungry genos, from med heavy to heavy and they did amazing. Everything is dry but ina one man army so between outdoor this and my main plus unexpected family deaths I fell behind. So I do have pics of prior to cut will take some once all trimmed up and post all at once I should be caught up by then.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom