Better light all around?

KEVOD

I have 2 grow tents a 10×5 & a 5x5. I'm a beginner grower. I have 2 grows under my belt. I run the King Led 1000 from Amazon. I know lol just a start up light. I have the extra cash now. I want to increase my yield and bud density. I've narrowed it down to 2 lights I'm going with the Mars Hydro TS3000 and the philzon Creecob 3000. I've read the quantum boards are great but also the Cree cobs have gave great yields? Anyone own either that can give some feedback?

I have 2 grow tents a 10×5 & a 5x5. I'm a beginner grower. I have 2 grows under my belt. I run the King Led 1000 from Amazon. I know lol just a start up light. I have the extra cash now. I want to increase my yield and bud density. I've narrowed it down to 2 lights I'm going with the Mars Hydro TS3000 and the philzon Creecob 3000. I've read the quantum boards are great but also the Cree cobs have gave great yields? Anyone own either that can give some feedback?
What's up kevod, i have heard great things about the new Mars lineup and a lot of people will vouch for them, I personally have a 260w qb now and just got it so I can't vouch too much but the efficiency and price sold me on it! Plants definitely happier than they were under my blurples

Some things to look at are the components that make up the light and to also look at is the diodes offered.

If you are looking at LED boards, consider giving us a look. We offer top bin diodes from Samsung and Osram. We also a 3 year warranty.

I have 2 grow tents a 10×5 & a 5x5.

Whatever product you decide on, you should be aware that (a combined total of) 75 square feet of grow space requires a huge amount of light, lol - so I hope you're planning to purchase lots of them.

BudgetLED makes some top notch lighting fixtures for sure, you should give their fixtures a look at. I personally think BudgetLED is one of the best in the business right now especially for personal home grows. :rollit:

@Budget LED 550 system is fantastic, get the red spec

Now are u looking for new lights for allllllllll that room???

That's a big chunk of change to fill those out

Whatever product you decide on, you should be aware that (a combined total of) 75 square feet of grow space requires a huge amount of light, lol - so I hope you're planning to purchase lots of them.
If I get good coverage over that area what you think my yields could look like?

If you're good, 600 grams/ square meter, depending on strain. That's what many seed companies quote. I run HID lights, and like 250 watts for each 2X2' scrog area, or 4 plants in a 4X4' scrog with 1000watts. With LEDs, you probably want 150 watts minimum for each 2X2' or about 600 for 4x4'. Never run LEDs, so others will kick in if I am far off.

in diy cob.

i run 4 cob 200 watt actual draw in veg - good for 2 x 2 for flower
12 cob 600 watt actual draw in the flower room - good for 4 x 4 flower

the flower light is overbuilt for the space. could get away with 6 - 8 cob.
make sure you get the actual draw, not the advertised fantasy.

quantum should pull a bit more watt for the area but not a whole bunch.

If I get good coverage over that area what you think my yields could look like?

I recently harvested just over 22 ounces of dry bud in a 3' x 3', 4 plant scrog, using 2 HLG 260 watt qb kits.

I have averaged around 18 oz in a 2x5 space over the last 9 grows using 600 watts (actual) of 4 year old Blurple LEDs and growing 100% Organic.
It appears as though I will probably be running my new lights dimmed to 250 watts each so 500 total watts and I hope to raise my average by at least an oz or more.

For a 4x4 space one of these would be perfect, they have a 48" x 48" footprint so would give very even coverage across the whole canopy.

They are 650 watts using 16 strips of LM301B diodes

Just finished my first grow with the Phlizon CreeCob 3000 and I couldn't be more pleased! I grew 4 auto flowers in five gallon containers in a 4x4 tent. Fantastic, hard sticky buds. There are a ton of good lights out there, the Phlizon CreeCob is one of them!

P1020526.JPG

Hi KEVOD, thanks for considering Mars Hydro TS 3000. If you are looking for lights for a whole cycle, from start to finish, then I would recommend you use three of the SP 250 to fit your 5x5 space, so 6 of them to 5x10 space. Two can also fit, but 3 will do awesome job there! :)

We will have Black Friday sales soonfrom Nov 28~29th, 15% off on the lights, will save a lot money conpare to normal times.

Back
Top Bottom