How disgusting. Why does it matter what ethnicity background one is from? Quality manufacturing can derive from anywhere.

it is not about ethnicity or background .

the chinese are an incredibly beautiful people, with a deep deep rich culture, lasting a period past human recording, and beginning with it's inception. their innovation and contributions to cuisine, science, pharmacology, medicine, to just scratch the surface, are second to none, and very very under recognized in western culture.

their manufacturing has grown to rival any thing built any where. they are the manufacturers to the world now. period. there is some sadness on both sides to that.

i also said this particular brand is a great light. and i stand by it. one of the best out there to be clear.

it's not about ethnicity or background.

it's about informed choices.
choices others cannot make. choices they cannot make.

I'm sure 90 percent of the product is built in China or some other country prior to being assembled in u.s..

this is more than true. and this is not good.

your argument is for the numb minded.

i am sorry if i have offended you.

Build in America.....using the finest quality parts from China. If you think your hands are clean, I assure you they are not.
Actually Samsung manufactures mainly in Korea and India, they also have a stateside factory building TVs. I'm sure they have a plant or two in China everyone does.

The point is you can send the whole nugget to China or choose to send as little as possible.

it is not about ethnicity or background .

the chinese are an incredibly beautiful people, with a deep deep rich culture, lasting a period past human recording, and beginning with it's inception. their innovation and contributions to cuisine, science, pharmacology, medicine, to just scratch the surface, are second to none, and very very under recognized in western culture.

their manufacturing has grown to rival any thing built any where. they are the manufacturers to the world now. period. there is some sadness on both sides to that.

i also said this particular brand is a great light. and i stand by it. one of the best out there to be clear.

it's not about ethnicity or background.

it's about informed choices.
choices others cannot make. choices they cannot make.

this is more than true. and this is not good.

i am sorry if i have offended you.

I wasn't looking for an explanation of your narrow minded racism just pointing it out.

I wasn't looking for an explanation of your narrow minded racism just pointing it out.

you are just prodding for a reaction and patently incorrect in your assumptions.

i am sorry if i interrupted your day.

My first Budget/Bruce Banger
DSC01978.JPG

Budget LED if you want one off the shelf.

Build it yourself if you want the best.

One of my lights would fit perfectly in a 2'6" x 2x6" space.
You could build one that's 24" x 29" that would fit like a glove and give very even coverage.
325 watts, can dim between 25w to 325w
Puts out over 1300 PAR at 18" and can be hung as close as 6".
Runs very cool.
Cost was about $380.

Haha are you on Instagram :) ? That has been a hot topic lately.
nah, i can't stand social media. It just triggers me to no end lol.

Budget LED if you want one off the shelf.

Build it yourself if you want the best.

One of my lights would fit perfectly in a 2'6" x 2x6" space.
You could build one that's 24" x 29" that would fit like a glove and give very even coverage.
325 watts, can dim between 25w to 325w
Puts out over 1300 PAR at 18" and can be hung as close as 6".
Runs very cool.
Cost was about $380.
Im interested. By any chance you have some good reading material to get started?

Your such a troll. Go hang out on roll it up you'll fit right in.

you are just prodding for a reaction and patently incorrect in your assumptions.

i am sorry if i interrupted your day.

Don't apologize to that fool.

If it makes anyone feel better i talked to a guy who's involved in a large grow op in b.c. we were talking a bit about lights and said they use cmh. mentioned the power savings of qb's and he looked at me like i was from outer space, and started talking about them as though they were blurple's " people only use led's for clones" LMAO.

then he proceeds to tell me about this awesome technique where you "twist" the stem and it grows a big "ball".
had to tell him he was talking about super cropping. hopefully he does a little reading before next harvest.

If it makes anyone feel better i talked to a guy who's involved in a large grow op in b.c. we were talking a bit about lights and said they use cmh. mentioned the power savings of qb's and he looked at me like i was from outer space, and started talking about them as though they were blurple's " people only use led's for clones" LMAO.

then he proceeds to tell me about this awesome technique where you "twist" the stem and it grows a big "ball".
had to tell him he was talking about super cropping. hopefully he does a little reading before next harvest.

Another Chad with more money than brains. Lol. At least it was CMH and not Hps. Someone sold him something decent.

I see it more and more around here. Guys drop 10g on lights and expect to cool the building with a 2g budget for equipment and labor lmao. That's the cost of a residential furnace without ac around here. Not nearly enough for what they wanna do.

led gardener dot com for example builds and driver calculators. great resource to gain an understanding. not entirely cannabis based.

fwiw @Nunyabiz has one of the best diy rigs i have seen.

Back
Top Bottom