shaunr97

Hello I am going to be buying a new light in next few month or so and have been looking. I was wanting to know your guys take on these 2 lights;
- Cree CXB 3590 LED COB Grow Light 120 Watts and - Mars Hydro TSW2000. My tent is 80cm x 80cm or 2.6' x 2.6'. I aim for best gram per watt, both lights are same price point, but very different. So im interested in hearing

go with a quantum. @Budget LED is your best bet for dollar and performance.

Mars is a great light. cheapest budget light on the market. artificially cheap. they also support everything that wants to see you in chains.

edit : to be clear i have no skin in this game and built my own cob rigs from scratch with zero sponsor involvement.

I am just finishing my first grow with Budget R Spec for bloom, and am very pleased. Been growing with HID for many years. I almost bought Mars, which have a great reputation, but Budget is American made, and vet owned so I went with them. The Samsung LEDs sealed the deal.

Budget is American made, and vet owned

i am not american and i completely support this statement

everything you need to know. support your vets. not your enemies friends and future enemy.

Thanks @bluter for the mention.

We make a great light that would do very well in that space. For full cycle growing, you would want it in 3500k.

Any questions please let us know. Checkout the our sig for grow journals and results.

Go with mars hydro.
IMG_20200115_152902594_HDR.jpg

Thanks @bluter for the mention.

We make a great light that would do very well in that space. For full cycle growing, you would want it in 3500k.

Any questions please let us know. Checkout the our sig for grow journals and results.

So this will give me enough juice too flower as well as veg. Will this cover a 80cm by 80cm, and gain atleast 1g per watt? Id like to see any journals if you have any?

What's the difference, most consumer goods come from asia. It's kinda a weak argument

consumer goods produced there ( china in particular ) have an incredibly high propensity to be made with slave labour content. i am exceptionally suspicious of goods sold artificially cheap. as well mars is to cannabis as huawei is to communication.

top it with the fact they are involved in syria, iran, afghanistan, pakistan, yemen, saudi arabia, etc and the value proposition becomes less attractive.

add the fact they are arbitrarily detaining my countries citizens, and throwing them into concentration camp like conditions with no representation, as punishment for helping the US, and it becomes a no brainer.

So this will give me enough juice too flower as well as veg. Will this cover a 80cm by 80cm, and gain atleast 1g per watt? Id like to see any journals if you have any?

The 2 brands budget andnmars hydro and neck and neck. I personally use a tsw2000 from mars. It is perfect for your size of tent. Tho it will cut of some height because of your exhaust fan. I am on my first grow with it but I can tell you I am going to be close to 1g/w which is exceptionally good for a first time grow.

2.6' x 2.6' is perfect for this light. I know members have this light but we havent had any grow Journals with it in particular. John Wicks and Silverfox grows utilize the same boards in their journals in our sig below.

Here are some of its handy work. Check us out on Instagram. Many many many grow pics there.

If you can afford to, this is even a better option. Dont forget the forum discount.

IMG_20200115_103232_292.jpg

IMG_20200114_203305_422.jpg

IMG_20200113_103649_973.jpg

And not neck and neck. Better diodes, better spectrum, meanwell hlg drivers, etc.

And apologies I missed answering a few of your questions. Your grams per watt is achievable. Many grows are getting 2 grams a watt. 3500k is perfect for full cycle growing.

You will not be disappointed.

I'm another @Budget LED lover. Highly recommend Bud Get LED :p

and teach your kids mandarin....

How disgusting. Why does it matter what ethnicity background one is from? Quality manufacturing can derive from anywhere.

Btw I'm sure 90 percent of the product is built in China or some other country prior to being assembled in u.s.. lol your argument is for the numb minded.

What's the difference, most consumer goods come from asia. It's kinda a weak argument

Because people continue to buy the cheapest available product despite what kind of conditions it was made under. If you found out the Mars lights were made by "re-educated" uighurs would you still be being them? I certainly hope not. Although everyone still buys iPhones.

Consumers are dumb.

How disgusting. Why does it matter what ethnicity background one is from? Quality manufacturing can derive from anywhere.

Btw I'm sure 90 percent of the product is built in China or some other country prior to being assembled in u.s.. lol your argument is for the numb minded.

Some of us enjoy freedom from government oppression and would like to continue to keep it that way. They may let you join but they likely won't let you leave.

The only reason so much if manufactured overseas is because consumers are dumb. Rather than buying quality products they just want the cheapest item available. If you think for a second the Chinese government doesn't take a cut from Mars we know who's mind is numb. And what kind of projects does the Chinese government run? Not exactly the kind espousing good will and peace on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom