Better Then Before?

The_Viper

Alright my 420 family I need help to settle a dispute. My buddy who has close relations to a grower keeps telling me that any seed you pull out of bud will never be as good or better then the plant you got it from. I dont believe that to be true, or maybe im looking at it the wrong way.

Well anyway whats your opinions on this matter so we can get this dispute settled.:smokin:

Genetics don't get worse unless there is a problem, or you breed in the problem. It's the beauty of evolution. It is the combination of the two plants that determines the quality of the next generation.

Sure you can breed in bad qualities, but that's not the idea :)

I have heard that about clones, but not seeds.

Lol, tell him he's an idiot. Where do you think your bud came from now. From a seed. Where did that seed come from? A plant, where did that plant come from? A seed!, where did that seed come from? A plant.... ETC.

Lol, tell him he's an idiot. Where do you think your bud came from now. From a seed. Where did that seed come from? A plant, where did that plant come from? A seed!, where did that seed come from? A plant.... ETC.

I think I just laughed so hard I cried....nicely put!:clap:

but wait...what came first...the plant or the seed.....

JUST KIDDING!

I don't know whether the plant or the seed came first. I'm just glad we've got the plant! It puts a smile on my face.

Easy, the plant came first. The plant went from a mass of cell organization underground, and in order to provide itself more energy to grow and eat, it developed feelers, then stems, and learned to harvest the power of radiation. Now that it had sun power, it found that wind could be helpful as well, and went from splitting to reproduce, to seeding to further their numbers across a greater distance.

The above is all bullshit, I have no idea what i am taking about :)

I heard that same thing, and I didn't think that made sence, either. Could you combine several different strains together to change certain qualities such as flavor, effect, or intensity? I want to grow weed to treat my depression and if all of this is true, than I could find a strain that would treat my problem better than what I'm smoking now-which is whatever I can get!
I wonder if the same science applies to people?! If two people with poor genes have kids, then are the kids of lesser quality? Am I weird for thinking like that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Genetics don't get worse unless there is a problem, or you breed in the problem. It's the beauty of evolution. It is the combination of the two plants that determines the quality of the next generation.

Sure you can breed in bad qualities, but that's not the idea :)

I have heard that about clones, but not seeds.

I would even go a step furthur and say that any seed taken from "shwag" can be grown to a higher potential then the bud it was found in. It's all about giving the plants individual TLC, and more TLC equals more THC. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom