BF & GF First Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - 23 Ounces - Pounder - Aussie Aussie Aussie

Sir Budlovski

hello again everyone this is only really half a journal because its already finished im just gunna upload some pics to share some of the joy i've had in my small amount of time growing. As the title says my gf and i bothed raised this one up and was both our first outdoor goes.

i Cant say the strain cause in OZ there is hardly anything known as strain so no-one keeps track of it.
thi was bagseed from something pretty chronic any ways.
started this off in an aero garden where it was stretching so i gave it away to the mrs to put somewhere outdoor, while transporting it i bend the poor baby shockingly and was abit skeptic on survival but these two mistakes made for a great plant. :thumb:
ended up using a blood and bone mix known as dynamic lifter for flowering and vege and used a seasol flowering mix aswell.:morenutes:
this is the baby beginning its outdoor vegetation:
IMG_081924.JPG
IMG_080020.JPG
IMG_079924.JPG
DSCF14173.jpg
DSCF13962.jpg

Now its time for the flowering, took a lil longer then the rest of the aussie ones but its what the plant wanted:
DSCF15733.jpg
DSCF15792.jpg
DSCF16701.jpg
DSCF16691.jpg
DSCF16812.jpg
DSCF16832.jpg
DSCF16861.jpg
DSCF17592.jpg
DSCF17614.jpg
IMG_004040.JPG
DSCF17573.jpg
DSCF17513.jpg

and thats about it really an absolute beast that made me very happy for my first outdoor.

oh wait some harvest pics:

DSCF17751.jpg
DSCF17762.jpg
DSCF17792.jpg
DSCF17802.jpg
DSCF17812.jpg

Sorrry bout all the random angles bit annoying.
Thanks for checking this grow of mine out and let me know what you think for it beeing my first outdoor plant,would love to hear about other people having great first plants.

:thanks:
:peacetwo:

Re: bf and gf first outdoor grow - bagseed - 23 ounces - pounder - Aussie aussie auss

Hi Sir Budlovski.

Since I have not had the pleasure of doing so before, please accept my humble welcome to :420:!

Great plant, Fabulous yield, and fun little story to go along with it. You accidently bend the stem and get the results that most folks (myself included) would love to have! Congrats to you and your girlfriend!

Have you had time to dry, cure and sample your buds yet or it is this a recent harvest?

Re: bf and gf first outdoor grow - bagseed - 23 ounces - pounder - Aussie aussie auss

Cheers everyone for the feedback, much appreciated :thanks:trichthe buds alot more then

hey Timmyman, it birthed in a aerogarden for about 2 weeks had no nutes then when it got transplanted into the dirt i waiting maybe a week or 2 and was feeding it a seasol nute thats pretty standard has no nitrogen or phosphorous i dont think but the plant seemed to like it and when it was almost in flowering i used yates dynamic lifter pallets, they're slow release but im pretty sure it didnt affect bud taste about 2-3 weeks in flower i started feeding buckets of mollasses water which in my opinion seemed to really help to sweeten and trich the buds alot more then other aus bag seeds anyways. i think the soil it was in was very rich in minerals due to the area.

hey and cheers tanr, yeah it seemed like such a fluke grow after i had done some research and look back nowadays. yeah it wasnt till i was about half way through flower that i saw people doing lst, bending and crushing stems so i guess that snap mustve been more of apefect bend haha
this grow was about a year ago now, the harvest was roughly 23 or more ounces which was good cause i thought the bud looked and felt light when it was dry but weighed up the full 23 i was amazed,rich in trichome resin every jar, bag, mully i put the shit near would end up covered was perfect for when i run out of bud had beautiful resin joints, smelt out the house and hadpeople hating in their jealousy. was perfect miture of a indica sativa high, could always sleep but still do anything you want unless smoking to much haha.
might try find some proper dried up pics of it

Haha I had no idea at the time how it grew so beastly, now I look back and think back to it I think it was due to a few factors 1 it was really stretched to the limit as a seedling under cfls, then when I gave her to the Mrs and put it in the car there was cops up the road and I chucked a cloth over it quickly to hide it, but that bent it pretty bad, once it got to her house it was straight out under sunlight in spring, then from a young age my gfs mum started to train it abit, then, not long after we snapped the big stem not far from the bottom but it healed well from that, I also think the very well drained and mineral rich garden bed we placed it also helped that.
I think all the small accidents we had made it really focus on stem growth and strength, then when it was in the clear to grow by itself it had such a large stem to pass nutes through it just bushes right out massive haha
Thanks mate :thumb: that she was had us all on the edge of our seat hoping it wouldn't be spotted at all think we got lucky there haha
When I chopped her for harvest I seriously had to use a wood saw and even that was an effort to cut her down with, was so heavy to carry back inside, took 3 people trimming about 3 days to fully finish and get right haha :)

If you look to the far left in some pics you can see part of another plant from that season (not mine) and it wasn't even half the size, would of been lucky to be a quarter of the size haha

Awesome plant mate, I miss outdoor growing so much. They so robust and as you know abuse can do wonders. Just seeing nature adapt is fantastic especially when it ends up being an improvement (in yield anyway).

reps for you

Thanks buddy :)
So do i, I dream of the day I have an outdoor property to work with again will love it!
Best way to see mj in all her beauty, and they way it grows and adapts is an eye opener especially checking it each day.
Thanks heaps for that mate :thumb:
Ill get on the creep through your journals soon te haha

cut your stems, so there is a "hook" on the end. to hang on the line. much less work, than tieing strings on em. just leave a short stem on the tail end, when you choose where to cut, to accomplish this. nicel looking smoke. looks most sativa. you beat me by one ounce. i got 22, off a "thc bomb". maybe someone has an idea, what strein yours was.

Yeah mate that's the way to go where I could I left abit of stem off each as a hook to tie the string around because tying the string just around the stem doesn't work because as it dries stem shrinks and falls through string either way worked out alright with the harvest haha
Seemed indica through vege then through flower seemed a lot more sativa, it was Australian bagseed so it'd most likely be complete cross bred strain, however from what I've seen I reckon it has very strong AK or White widow genetics, did look quiet similar to an afghan I saw a while back aswell, that's just my take though would be good to hear from others on that though.
That's a great effort mate, I've got a few thc bomb reg seeds I'm quiet keen to plant outdoor here, didn't this season because I can't hide it and I've heard how beastly T bomb can be, I believe with the Australian grow season if I prepared a patch of earth trained and trimmed a thc bomb plant it would yield close to 30 ounces or very close, especially with it meant to be a heavy yeilder, something about this land here just seems to push cannabis plants into beast mode.
Do you have a journal for your thc bomb plant?

Re: BF & GF First Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - 23 Ounces - Pounder - Aussie Aussie Aussi

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Re: BF & GF First Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - 23 Ounces - Pounder - Aussie Aussie Aussi

I started my Alaskan thunderfuck thread in the completed journals but i got the same message from CH. Might be a system error on their side. The're wasting valuable time by sending all those replies tho so I guess I'll message CH. Maybe it's never been brought to their attention.

Ah well that's alright then tripped me out a little but I guess its like they said they don't exactly have time to check and read every part of each journal, so its a lot easier for them to just make post they can paste into every journal haha

Back
Top Bottom