BF LSD Monster Crop

looking good gr you got some nice frosty colas there they look sticky af nice work bud its going to be happy time at your house enjoy your spoils my friend!:smokin:

Thanks Bud, I am so ready for this grow to be done with, :) . This has been a lot of work, my verticals are a lot of work but nothing like this.

Looking fantastic GR.

Thank you buddy!

Wow man another engineering feat almost done. So back to vert land now?

Yes I have a few trips planned with my G/F and then I will be starting a 5 plant Big Buddha Cheese vertical grow.

Just a few pics from last night and this morning.

As stated, watering with rain water (2 ppm), adding 1 ml Cal/Magic and 0.75 grams of Epsom per gallon.
This AM I had about 5 gallons in the rez and ran two cycles at 6 minutes, got very good runoff, the last cycles I used the remainder of the solution, took an 8 minute cycle to completely drain the rez's. I then cleaned both rez's and refilled with 15 gallon of the above solution. PPM is 167 or 0.33 EC.
I know your not supposed to flush with straight water during the grow but for the last few days prior to harvest, would it hurt the plant to eliminate the Cal/Magic and Epsom and go with plain water?
I am thinking it would be about three days of plain water.
Any thoughts?

My last 2 days of watering in Coco are normally just ph'd water. I'm no expert but it has never hurt my end product at all.
My last grow the last week of feeding was just water and canazym and I noticed the buds had a much nicer flavor to them.
I did 2 plants my normal way and 2 with the Zym method and it was very obvious the difference in the 2.
Just my 2 cents.
Good Luck man.

So like I have said I do not check runoff and was surprised to get tip burn while running nothing above 1.3 EC. So after 5 days of running a total of 25 gallons of rain water (<5 ppm), I refilled with 15 gallons of rain water that is adjusted with 1 ml Cal/Magic and 0.75 grams of Epsom for a total EC of 0.26 and pH'ed to 5.8.
Ran that most of the 15 gallons out by Thursday. Then prior to the dump I checked the ppm of my catch container I was shocked that the EC was still around 0.9 even after 5 days of flush. So now I know why I got tip burn and some lockout, my EC apparently had to of been a lot higher than the 1.2 +/- I had been giving her..
Well last night I ran my rez dry, approx 15 more gallons, of the 0.26 EC water thru the smart pot. Upon completion the EC was 0.3 EC and the pH out of the pot was 5.84.

Conclusion: In my past DTW grows I would flush the root zone, with the same solution mentioned above, about 1 week prior to start of flower. During flower I have flushed at weeks 3, 6 and at completion of the run. I did not do that this time and I did not run 20 to 30% runoff each cycle. I have always ran to runoff but made this change after reading about only doing runoff at the last irrigation cycle. Big mistake, going back to my runoff with each cycle and my flush during flower.
I never use just plain RO or rain water as it is a bitch to try an pH, so I use the above solution with each flush. Then go back to 1.2 EC in the rez.

Just a few from last night.

Well my G/F will be here tonight and then tomorrow morning we chop

Couple of pics the night before chop, stopped watering and cut the lights for 48 hrs prior chop.

As she was just about to get chopped, she is a very lovely plant.

Didn't take a lot of pics during the chop, was too damn busy, :), but here is one before and after.

It was a pleasure!

Now, I figure around 5 to 7 days @ approx 70 degrees with approx 55 to 60 % humidity. Let's see what she does. I am figuring a pound plus, but don't think I did a G/W.

GR

Damn, what a nice harvest. I'm gonna hate to see this thread end up buried in the bowels of the completed journals. It's been a wild ride watching this happen. But it looks like at least a pound of some stellar bud, so it's a very successful grow if you as me.

:goodjob: :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom