420 Magazine Background

Bfizznasty's First Grow - BC God Bud Feminized - From Seed

Bfizznasty

Hello out there! I am new to the site and will be starting my grow journal a little late :( below is my lovely ladies today at 4 weeks. If you have any questions on my medium or bites feel free to ask!
image12437.jpg

Bfizznasty

A little update for anyone following. Today is 8/3/14 and my ladies are just hitting the 4.5 week mark. The dirt is looking very dry today and I stuck my finger down a couple inches into the soil and it is not moist. They are scheduled to be fed. I just Ph'd one gallon of water at 6.2 and added my General Hydroponics nutrients as follows. 5ml of floragrow, 5ml of floramicro, 2.5ml of florabloom and just a splash of superthrive for fun :) After the feeding I sprayed the foliage with some Ph adjusted water in my squirt bottle. The temp is at 77 degrees and the RH is at 62%. The ladies look happy!

Bfizznasty

Very healthy lookin plants! I am interested in growing some god bud as I understand it is a good medical strain.

Very short bushy plants with a 8 week veg cycle. Very potent. Great for pain and also helps with sleep and hunger of course. I would recomend it for those reasons! ;)

Bfizznasty

Update for week 5 of my grow. This morning I had to do some trimming of old leaves and also bent some of the fan leaves to expose some of the new growth to the light. These plants are insanely bushy!! They are scheduled for a strait waterimg tomorrow and the are looking very happy!! I would say I have about 2-3 weeks of veg left and then I will be cloning and then transplanting into 5 gallon containers for the flowering stage. Below is a week 5 picture.
image12633.jpg

Bfizznasty

Today my ladies reached 5.5 weeks and were nearly root bound in the 1 gallon nursery pot. I transplanted them I to their new 5 gallon garden sacks made of recycled plastic bottles. I watered them with a low feed dosage and they are doing great. Below is a pic of the ladies and also a pic of the girl I topped a week ago!
image12699.jpg
image12797.jpg

Bfizznasty

Hello all! It has been awhile since my last update because I have been very busy!! Just so I everyone knows I cloned 14 Bc God off my first ever mother plant and had a 100 percent success rate!!! Also below is a recent pic of the girls after there first week of 12/12. Feedback is welcome!! ;)
image13488.jpg

Bfizznasty

Today I had to water my BC God ladies. It was not scheduled for a couple days but my A/C took a crap while I was at work so they were very thirsty! Tomorrow ends the first week of the 12/12 cycle and all the girls have shown their white pistols. I have been keeping my Ph right around 6.0 and the temp at 79 with a humidity of 45 (for flower).

David Bowman

Top Bottom