Bfizznasty's First Grow - BC God Bud Feminized - From Seed

Bfizznasty

Hello out there! I am new to the site and will be starting my grow journal a little late :( below is my lovely ladies today at 4 weeks. If you have any questions on my medium or bites feel free to ask!
image12437.jpg

A little update for anyone following. Today is 8/3/14 and my ladies are just hitting the 4.5 week mark. The dirt is looking very dry today and I stuck my finger down a couple inches into the soil and it is not moist. They are scheduled to be fed. I just Ph'd one gallon of water at 6.2 and added my General Hydroponics nutrients as follows. 5ml of floragrow, 5ml of floramicro, 2.5ml of florabloom and just a splash of superthrive for fun :) After the feeding I sprayed the foliage with some Ph adjusted water in my squirt bottle. The temp is at 77 degrees and the RH is at 62%. The ladies look happy!

Update for week 5 of my grow. This morning I had to do some trimming of old leaves and also bent some of the fan leaves to expose some of the new growth to the light. These plants are insanely bushy!! They are scheduled for a strait waterimg tomorrow and the are looking very happy!! I would say I have about 2-3 weeks of veg left and then I will be cloning and then transplanting into 5 gallon containers for the flowering stage. Below is a week 5 picture.
image12633.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom