BHD/Jack Herer Auto Grow!

Mawc

Hello all!

First grow started about a week ago, figured if I started a journal I could get some help if I run into problems along the way.

Anyway, got fem Jack Herer auto and a Blue Himalaya Diesel fem I started roughly 5 days ago.

Using a 150watt HPS in an about 2x2 closet space, with 2 26 watt CFL supplemental lights, will ad a couple more soon.

Anyway, here is a couple pics, will be updating every few days or so, any tips or anything please feel free to let me know!

397987069.jpg

Jack Herer
397987068.jpg

HBD
397987067.jpg

Welcome aboard Mawc. Make sure you put more information into your starting page so that it's easier for people to follow and they won't be asking the same questions over and over. There's a sticky post on how to do a grow journal in the forum.

For 5 days old, the girls are looking fine.

Update.

Day 9 I think.

Any reasons why the Jack is growing so much faster than the HBD, which doesnt seem to be doing a whole bunch really.

Update day 12.

HBD

Jack Herer

Hoping flowering will start in a week or two.. And I hope the HBD starts growing faster :)

Update Day 20

Have a feeling the HBD is a runt and a half and wont get above 6 inches tall, oh well, wont waste time with autos anymore after this.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom