BHO info

stedfast82

i'm new to this BHO .i'm going to start making it on my next harvest it will be in 2 week's i'm looking for a pipe and the so called nail any one help i'm looking for a one stop shop that will sell all the thing's i will need for good med high with bho ive been looking but i have no idea what i'm looking for and don't want to spend money on stuff i don't need thank's for any help i get.:scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

Have you checked the Honey bee extractors ? BUZZnn.ca - Honey Bee Extractors - The Best Method for Extracting pure Essential Oil

Dont know what type of whole sale stores you got were you live, but from the top of my head my shoping list would be somthing like this for a DIY extractor.

Metal/PVC pipe with cap to attacth in one end, screen for the open end, and i would also buy a drill, to make a smal hole in the cap to put your butane in.

If u go with metal keep in mind to wear some protection on your hands, it will be really relaly coold to hold on to =)

I've never done BHO so some one with more experience might give you some better help then me.

If money is not the prob, go with the hone bee extractor

The best way to smoke is with a glass dome and nail set up you can buy the attachment for your glass on glass bong for about $40 online
Please ask any ? And I will do my best to help a fellow patient as for an extraction method I use a test tube with a hole in the bottom (heat up bottom with a torch and blow) put a coffee filter in the bottom and fill with uncut bud take the rubber stopper and drill a 5/16 hole in the center. This is where you put the butane tip. Hold over Pyrex pan and use a third of a can. Once butane comes out clear stop and put the pan into another pan filled with hot tap water to boil off excess butane scrape up oil and enjoy :goodjob:

Hey people,

I'm somewhat new to the whole BHO thing myself.

But I wanted to help out if I can with some of the questions i've just read.

I am near Seattle, WA. and its now legal for all adult use here. anyway you can find a one stop store
at just about any (mom & pop) smoke shop. most of them will have an adults only area where
they have all their glass pipes, I got a real sweet deal on one the other day for $40 bucks
and it came with the metal nail and the dome

I will post some pictures later today,

I have about a pound of high quality bud/trim that I have been busy making BHO with.

using the small hand held honey bee extractor ($25.) at one of the many smoke
shops in my area.

***NOTE***
Although these small mom & pop smoke shops are a great place to buy your glass especially
when you are working with a small/tight budget, I don't recommend buying any of the hand
held so called mini torches, they are of poor quality and wont last very long at all.

again, I will post pictures later, but I just went to a major home improvement store for $11
and got a brass torch adapter, and for another $6.25 I got a double pack 16.4oz bottles of
propane

As I said, i'll post some pictures later tonight, currently I have about 5 grams of some really
potent BHO that I just made yesterday using 5X refined butane, the smoke shop carried the
5X and also the 7X

if you cant get your hands on a honey bee, there are quite a few different methods that you
can do to make BHO on a budget. just do a "making BHO" search on Utube.

Hell, you can take a glass mason jar, make 2 small holes in the top of the lid. one hole is to
insert the tip of the butane into, the other hole will allow the gas to escape.

Anyway, break up all of the bud/trim and place into the jar and place the lid tightly back on
then take the butane and empty into the jar, at first the butane will be in liquid form as you
are emptying the can into the jar.

Now once the jar has enough liquid butane to cover all of the material remove the lid and
then using an un-bleached coffee filter place that on the jar and then screw the lid back on
the jar.

At this point the butane will still be liquid in the jar. Now turn the jar upside down and empty
into a small glass Pyrex dish. once you have drained all of the butane into the dish, place that dish
into a larger dish and add hot water into the larger dish (double boiler)

Butane will evaporate at room temp, but by using hot water, it will speed up the process.

once all of the butane has evaporated you are then left with pure honey oil, as already said above,
scrape with razor blade and enjoy.

~Stoney~

Back
Top Bottom