BHO or bubble hash?

I used to make quite a lot of BHO. Has a good kick to it but find that the honey oil it produces is hard to work with, plus I don’t like the idea of smoking butane all that much, and it was expensive. Now it’s more widely available online and I can order purified butane by mail.
Sometimes I make some BHO and mix it with bubble hash to make it more practical (as opposed to having to deal with ultra-sticky goo.
It’s a good way to deal with random trimmings or waste bud that you think may have a little goodness left in it. Even trim that you’ve already used for bubble hash. As long as you have a cheap supply of butane...

Mostly I make bubble hash. The bags have lasted me over ten years already. I have the seven bag set but usually only use three of them.
Other than the labour involved it’s free, non-toxic, produces no garbage, and the results are top notch. I can vary the quality of the hash to what I want depending on how I process it.

I used to make quite a lot of BHO. Has a good kick to it but find that the honey oil it produces is hard to work with, plus I don’t like the idea of smoking butane all that much, and it was expensive. Now it’s more widely available online and I can order purified butane by mail.
Sometimes I make some BHO and mix it with bubble hash to make it more practical (as opposed to having to deal with ultra-sticky goo.
It’s a good way to deal with random trimmings or waste bud that you think may have a little goodness left in it. Even trim that you’ve already used for bubble hash. As long as you have a cheap supply of butane...

Mostly I make bubble hash. The bags have lasted me over ten years already. I have the seven bag set but usually only use three of them.
Other than the labour involved it’s free, non-toxic, produces no garbage, and the results are top notch. I can vary the quality of the hash to what I want depending on how I process it.
Ok ok noted brother. What would u say about yields and what that yield is worth in terms of strength?

Discussion of the prior is kind of frowned upon here for simple fact it's not the safest procedure out there. It can produce some beautiful results with the right craftsman and equipment though.

Bubble hash is a cheap effective way to produce really nice end product. It's hard to mess it up, you get a little simpler control of your product, the process is super simple and safe, hash is arguably easier to deal with than shatter though I prefer the latter.

If your looking at laying out coin for extraction purposes look at some of the offerings from site sponsor dabpress. Solventless rosin is my personal favorite but the equipment ain't cheap.

Ok ok noted brother. What would u say about yields and what that yield is worth in terms of strength?

If I understand the question- in general with BHO you’re going to get small yields of very strong product while with bubble you’ll get bigger yields of a somewhat weaker product.
So it’s sort of a personal preference whether you want to go for the super concentrated stuff or not. Some people like it absolutely as strong as possible, some don’t.

In theory I think BHO should extract pretty much all the resin from the bud- while bubble will probably waste more.

If you want you can always do both. Dry out your bubble hash remains and run butane through them to extract the final couple drops.

You don’t need to buy anything to make BHO- other than the butane. I’m sure there must be a ton of DIY options online- I’ve never looked. I made several BHO extracters out of pipe that only took 20 minutes or so to build. The concept is dead simple. Although there are much fancier versions for optimum quality.

We aren’t forbidden to talk about BHO- they just don’t want us discussing the gory details of DIY, lest someone blow themselves up and 420 take the blame. I’m sure we are completely welcome to blow ourselves up all we want, as long as the forum isnt implicated.

Discussion of the prior is kind of frowned upon here for simple fact it's not the safest procedure out there. It can produce some beautiful results with the right craftsman and equipment though.

Bubble hash is a cheap effective way to produce really nice end product. It's hard to mess it up, you get a little simpler control of your product, the process is super simple and safe, hash is arguably easier to deal with than shatter though I prefer the latter.

If your looking at laying out coin for extraction purposes look at some of the offerings from site sponsor dabpress. Solventless rosin is my personal favorite but the equipment ain't cheap.
Thanks for the heads up turbo. Im versed on procedure etc. So i think we cool.
I am looking for the low cost option at this precise moment in time, i do really wanna do rosin aswell but I wanna get a proper press like the sponsors u mentioned but not affordable at the moment.

If I understand the question- in general with BHO you’re going to get small yields of very strong product while with bubble you’ll get bigger yields of a somewhat weaker product.
So it’s sort of a personal preference whether you want to go for the super concentrated stuff or not. Some people like it absolutely as strong as possible, some don’t.

In theory I think BHO should extract pretty much all the resin from the bud- while bubble will probably waste more.

If you want you can always do both. Dry out your bubble hash remains and run butane through them to extract the final couple drops.

You don’t need to buy anything to make BHO- other than the butane. I’m sure there must be a ton of DIY options online- I’ve never looked. I made several BHO extracters out of pipe that only took 20 minutes or so to build. The concept is dead simple. Although there are much fancier versions for optimum quality.

We aren’t forbidden to talk about BHO- they just don’t want us discussing the gory details of DIY, lest someone blow themselves up and 420 take the blame. I’m sure we are completely welcome to blow ourselves up all we want, as long as the forum isnt implicated.
Cheers weasel. Think ima go with bho for the minute and get bubble bags later down the line

Dry ice hash is the best way for me. It's really the simplest way to process my trim. Almost no labor or expenses. Just set of bags and a block of ice. Usually grocery store has it for around 10$ block. Plenty big enough
Care to elaborate my friend?

Have you ever made or seen hash made from dry ice. If not look it up on the tube. Its as simple this freeze the trim ahead of time. I store mine in freezer. Take frozen trim dump it into bubble bag add chunks of dry ice, roll up top of bag, let it stand for a few minutes until you see frost on outside of bag, then shake it lightly over a clean surface. Its really that simple

Have you ever made or seen hash made from dry ice. If not look it up on the tube. Its as simple this freeze the trim ahead of time. I store mine in freezer. Take frozen trim dump it into bubble bag add chunks of dry ice, roll up top of bag, let it stand for a few minutes until you see frost on outside of bag, then shake it lightly over a clean surface. Its really that simple
Ok sounds interesting i shall look into that.

Update.
After talking to my misses she would rather smoke bubble hash than bho so we getting bubble bags lol

Gotta keep the ladies happy. I think you'll be very happy with your decision. It's definitely the cheapest easiest way to make a product more potent than flowers.

Here's some of mine from last year
420-magazine-mobile718298595.jpg

Back
Top Bottom