BHO thermos tech life hack

Curbcalamity

So I opened my soda stream co2 cannisters. It has a pin one way valve at the top and it's also threaded. Replace thermos with SodaStream cannisters and you ain't gotta do shit to it other than ujaxrew add.buds screw back up and fill with butane. they're rated up to 250 bar aswell. You'll never achieve that with butane cans :) store in the freezer so You can pour the liquid out

Oh im also going to attempt to add dry ice to the flask (after doing the math) and see if I can heat it enough to get my co2 super critical. Least that way no risk of a fire. Worst that'll happen is the safety check valve will shoot the pin out to avoid catastrophic failure. After that the actual check valve will rip out the threads THEN the bottle might explode. I have an immersion circulator so i can control the temp pretty precisely. Will let you know how it goes if you don't hear from me, assume it went badly lol

YES! THE BUTANE CAN FIT EVEN BETTER THAN I COULDVE HOPED YOU JUST SIMPLY PUSH THE PIN IN WITH THE CAN AND HOLD ITON AN ANGLE TO NOT CLOSE THE BUTANE OR IT RUNS OIUT (sorry for caps lock) the co2 sodastream is in my freeZer now 15minutes till i open it and take photos

oh also i used a 6mm wall plug stuck into a piece of black 6mm irrigation line then cut off what didnt fit into the tube and did my best to push it a mm or so further in, this let me vaccuum the sodastream cannister with my sh***y vac machine (its A 'casa V10') im sure it did it because after vaccing when i pressed the pin the atmosphere rushed in. i got about 400ml of butane into it and an oz of material

ok so note to everyone, make sure you et the butane become entirely liquid before you unscrew the top or else it will shoot liquid butane about 5 foot upwards covering you in it, now im sticky as hell and my mirror is covered in BHO

So haven't weighed or vacced it yet just thought I'd show the results. I used 25g of shitty buds I picked out of my trim

so i did a second extraction much longer like, over an hour, cos i got distracted i nthe garden and forgot tbh. but i killed probably even more out the second time but can definately tell its full of fats anbd lipids. I think I will reserve this technique for high quality buds only,

My new thing is getting trim and if you hit it with JUST the right ammount of DME (like slowly count to 4) then chase it through with a cane of tane it seems to give good results with

top is pure DME (2.8g) (froze it maybe not long enough was bright green)
red is the mix at 1.0g
yellow is pure butane at 0.76g - the cleanest but lowest yielding of course but also different strains so who really knows. all made of my trim though
this is from an open glass collum with a stainless coffee strainer.

Back
Top Bottom