Bianca Feminized - MarsHydro 300 LED - Soil/Coco/Perlite

Day- 9F Watered 1 gallon with 1 tsp each of the GH Trio. That's 1/2 strength "transition to bloom". No run off at all this time so I may add another 64 oz of simple ph correct water. Very happy with how she looks. :)

Day9F.jpg

Day 13F- Not much to report. She's grown some and the buds are starting to get a little bigger but at week 2 I was expecting more. Not sure if they explode in growth during the last 4-6 weeks or not but that's all that's left so I guess I'll find out. I saw a youtube video of some guy who grew a Bianca, also from Amsterdam Seeds and his buds were huge on day 61. Pretty sure he grew his outside as the height was much taller than mine. If interested, do a google on "harvest day on the bianca. day 61 of flower". Anyway, my buds aren't even marble sized yet.

She's dry too so tomorrow I'll give her another gallon of water. Not sure about the nutes at this stage, guess I'll wing it. :)

Unless you see a reason to deviate, I'd follow GH's bloom nute's at 1/2 strength.

Pretty sure his plant was an indoor girl. The video was published in April and the plant is much smaller than any of his outside plants. Outdoors you get 6' minimum and easy to get 8'+. Your buds will grow and fill in a lot over the next month. Patience grasshopper... :cheesygrinsmiley:

The website states that indoors Bianca can get as high as 35". I guess he didn't LST his so yeah, my bad - it was an indoor plant. :)

Patience indeed! It's harder as I get closer to the end. In fact, I snipped off a lower bud site that I'm letting dry for a day or two to try. I couldn't help myself! :)

Day 14F- Gave her 5 quarts of PH correct water with 1/2 strength GH "Blooming and Flowering" solution. Also added a little CaliMagic since I didn't last watering. These photos are in the room with alternating phone flash on/off. Not sure if I should be concerned about the flash on pics that show several leaves having a non-uniform color or not. Opinions as always are welcome. :)

Day14F1.jpg

Day14Fnoflash.jpg

D14F.jpg

D14Fnf.jpg

Looks perfect to me. :welldone:

I know smoking weed isn't addictive but I'll be damned if growing it isn't. Since I've hit flower I probably go in and take a lustful look at her 20 times a day. :)

I know smoking weed isn't addictive but I'll be damned if growing it isn't. Since I've hit flower I probably go in and take a lustful look at her 20 times a day. :)

My first plant gave me 17 grams. :rofl:
I get a look at my plants three times a day, but it is nearly a half mile round trip each time. I call it my exercise routine.

Day 17F- Buds are getting more dense but not much bigger. Good overall color too. Sorry for the LED influenced pic, I didn't feel like taking her out. Looks like my closet is just big enough for this plant. I've got about an inch on both sides before a fan leaf touches the foil. :)

Day17F.jpg

She looks spectacular!

She looks spectacular!

Dude, you see spectacular? I see drawstring! Hehe....thanks man. Do you think my buds will be anywhere near the size of that dude's whose video you watched? I just can't see it based on what I'm looking at with supposedly only 5-6 weeks left. Don't get me wrong, I'll take whatever I get but I'm really curious.

Dude, you see spectacular? I see drawstring! Hehe....thanks man. Do you think my buds will be anywhere near the size of that dude's whose video you watched? I just can't see it based on what I'm looking at with supposedly only 5-6 weeks left. Don't get me wrong, I'll take whatever I get but I'm really curious.

I'll answer with these photos of my experience.

A shower full of girls, barely into bloom.
Labeled2.jpg

The same group exactly 5 weeks later.
BD224.jpg
AS11.jpg
GROUP168.jpg

Back
Top Bottom