Bianca Round 2 - Soil & Perlite - MH300 LED - General Hydroponics Nutes

Day 64 - Defoliated all remaining lower fan leaves and a couple mid level ones. This will be the last of the defoliation in veg. I'm not sure what the hell is gonna happen to all that small growth in the middle between the two rows of main colas but I'm really hoping they don't stay as popcorn buds now that they've got lots of light. I guess I'll find out. :)

Thinking I'll switch to 12/12 in a couple days as she'll be ready for a big drink by then.

IMG_365017.jpg

IMG_365216.jpg

IMG_365319.jpg

Day 67 - Last day of 18/6. Timer is set for 12/12 now. I lied about the last defoliation in veg. :) Watered 1 ph corrected gallon of water fortified with 1tsp each: CaliMagic, FloraBloom, FloraMicro & FloraGrow.

Of note - this initial manifolding I tried didn't seem like it was going to work but so far I've gotten a fairly level canopy without any stems being tied down. The middle growth still needs to catch up some so I will probably have to do that once she starts her stretch but I dig the structure of her so far better than my previous grow. This of course is subject to change, but we shall see. :)

Day 2F - It's like I didn't even defoliate! However, I'm not complaining as it means she's growing and is healthy. :) I really hope that middle stuff grows into decent buds. Guess I'll find out.

Lamp lowered to 16" when 12/12 started.

Day2F.jpg

Day 12F - Not much to report except that I set her back again with more defoliation a couple days ago. However, bud sites are starting to develop so I'm just going to be patient and let her go. Probably take a pic tomorrow after I give her a drink.

Day 20F - Pretty sure I've screwed up on this grow. All that defol early on worked against me. I didn't let the veg state go long enough and now I'm probably looking at short colas with what I suspect will be little weight. Oh well, live and learn, right? :)

Day 22F - Watered a gallon of GH Flora Trio and CaliMagic fortified water. 1 tsp each with a little extra FloraBloom. Defoliated quite a few leaves to try and keep the middle open for both air & light penetration.

IMG_370216.jpg

IMG_370815.jpg

IMG_371018.jpg

IMG_371116.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom