BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Shootout

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

doode i would go with 2 600s from jdl with a 600 you can get closer to the plants,less heat more lumes per watt its been well documented that the 600 is better for the type of stuff most of us do i researched alot before i decided to do 2 600s way more coverage and because u can get closer more actual light on the plants,i recommend cool tubes since they dont have airleaks that make your odor control useless, i highly recommend jdl they have imho the top of the line ballast with all the features you want in a modern digital ballast and the customer service is primo.great warranty,and i will share an expirence i had with them, i was sponsored a couple grows ago by jdl in exchange for a journal and product review i got a ballast of my choice 1000 or 600 i chose the later after research, well i ran into trouble,my ballest blew twice! i was about to give up,but jdl was not going to let me ,to make a long story short we found the problem it was a faulty powerstrip! my silly oversight but at one point they sent me 2 ballasts before i sent back the blown one,"just in case " they worked with me refusing to let me give up thank goodness i liked them so much i refused to return the extra ballast and purchased it instead. in my book and for my garden when it comes to hid lighting im all about the jdl's well thats my story and yup! im stickin to it!

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

doode i would go with 2 600s from jdl with a 600 you can get closer to the plants,less heat more lumes per watt its been well documented that the 600 is better for the type of stuff most of us do i researched alot before i decided to do 2 600s way more coverage and because u can get closer more actual light on the plants,i recommend cool tubes since they dont have airleaks that make your odor control useless, i highly recommend jdl they have imho the top of the line ballast with all the features you want in a modern digital ballast and the customer service is primo.great warranty,and i will share an expirence i had with them, i was sponsored a couple grows ago by jdl in exchange for a journal and product review i got a ballast of my choice 1000 or 600 i chose the later after research, well i ran into trouble,my ballest blew twice! i was about to give up,but jdl was not going to let me ,to make a long story short we found the problem it was a faulty powerstrip! my silly oversight but at one point they sent me 2 ballasts before i sent back the blown one,"just in case " they worked with me refusing to let me give up thank goodness i liked them so much i refused to return the extra ballast and purchased it instead. in my book and for my garden when it comes to hid lighting im all about the jdl's well thats my story and yup! im stickin to it!

And you could have tried to keep the other ballast, without paying, BUT YOU DIDN'T, because that's what honest people do:high-five:

I have read that in a lot of places I guess that solves it I'm going for 2 600 I will be starting my first journal when I get the new lights and the BPN thanks as always for fast reply and I will be pollinating one of my little girls tonight with the hermie

Hey brother,
sorry to interrupt.
But there is a question being asked in shotta's journal by JB42, about hermie tendencies/fem seeds.
Thought you'd be able to shed some light on the sitch.

Shottafire's - Bubba OG Sealed Medical Grow in Sunshine #4

Ok bid I will be pollinating my smallest little girl today she has about 4 weeks left on her just wanted to say never would have done it if it wasn't for you thanks for all the great info and helping me and a lot more ppl decide to breed themselfs saves a ton of money and allows for more diverse strains thanks againg

That's why I love this family at :420:, always helping and inspiring. When I want to see humanities good side, I go to:420:, and smoke a bowl.
Reps for pointing that out...I think we forget about humanity sometimes. :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks guys! such kind words and nice things said! quix you know it never even crossed my mind not to pay besides they gave me an unbelivable deal,and made me promise not to say,i will honor that promise because my word is worth something!
MO i really think you will love the dual 6 setup! ill have mine setup in 1 tent running mh in one and hps in the other 1200watts dual spectrum baby! and if i run em on turbo thats more like 1320watts plus the uvb,as soon as i get my new 4x4x7 tent up and the new journal going, all soon i think i may start setup today or tomorrow, the breeding is a natural progression in this hobby i think, and with the current economical state of the country,its smart too,not to mention the stresses of ordering,
SMOKE, thank you honestly i just try to behave here the way i do in life as honest and helpful as i can be, as i always tell new friends "dont steal from me ,i will give you more than you could ever steal" i have a generous nature what fun is haveing cool stuff if you dont share same for knowlege whats the point of haveing it if you dont share it? a little of my life philosophy
VICK I will head over and see what i can do
HOZ, thank you bruddah you know you rock!

That's what I was thinking of doing would you just run them side by side

I wss looking at jd lighting and are tyere other hoods you can get for the 600 dont really like the one on the package deal? Sorry I guess that's a question for them lol

Ok I've looked in the how to post photos and I just dont get it they are tilted to the right or upside down please if you can help I couldnt find the answer or I wouldnt be asking or if you could point me in the direction of the info I woukd greatly appreciate it thanks as always

well they will be uploaded however they are oriented on the device they were uploaded from, seems to be a problem with ppl using phones tablets ,but if the shots are taken sidewasy on the camera and not fixed on the pc same thing can happen (i think) i have never had that problem ,uploading and posting are pretty easy tho, have you been able to get that far?

MO im not sure how im gonna set them up both my hoods are big idealy i'd like them side by side, but they will be how ever i can get them to fit ,if i have to stick em in vertical i will, been wanting to do a vert scrog,,but who knows im a wing it kinda guy no real plan just do it!

you gotta see how I took a thin piece of plywood and made a wooden ceiling and can hook anything without it budging or looking like the ceiling poles are failing. I can get you some pics tomorrow night if you want to see a little better what I am talking about. Get that sucker hooked up asap and I'll bring ya a gift Wednesday? :)

Well bid I had no room for my he she so I did what all good 420ites would do i improvised
20130331_1808561.jpg
I'm still messed up on the photo thing ill get it figured out you just have to take enough bong rips to fall over then it will beright side up lol

That's under my sink lol looks cool at night with the marble glows in the dark lol

Back
Top Bottom