BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Shootout

Re: BID 4.0 - B.I.D. Does Hydro!? Autos - JDL - Recirc DWC Bubble Buckets BPN Shootou

yup spiffy is feeding me some anti-crud nutes all morning
I swear by my Cranberry/Apple, Pomegranite, Cherry, or whatever blend...for my VitaminC intake and I take a Centrum Z multi EVERY MORNING...I have managed to keep the DR away for some time now....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

s interesting gig, i have always taken lots of vitamins minerals and herbs, sometimes i wonder how the hell i got so screwed up, you have me wondering, i read somewhere if you hold a supplement to your chest if your body needs it you will slightly lean fwd opposite if you dont or should not take it, it can take a min to happen

:rofl:

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

Sorry to hear of your troubles BID. It will get better when you are feeling better. :) Keep your chin up.

well i wanna punch myself in the face sometimes, i killed the twins thru neglect i didnt check the buckets yesterday today they are wilted and dead, i question if hydro is my thing not only that but the rest dont look so good either sometimes i just suck at this
From what I saw today your production is amazing! My fingers are still stuck together from the trimming:cheesygrinsmiley:That being said, I noticed you did three in the time it took me to do two:slide: As far as the hydro...it's hard to take care of business when you don't feel well! I thank you two again for your hospitality and a very interesting and informational day.:peace::tokin:

i had fun for sure your damn good trimmer thats why im faster i blow thru them and am not as meticulous , pics and stuff in 3.0 shortly, i just finished trimming 20 min ago, frikkin 8 plants is alot of weighing and pic snappin
Thanks for the complement...it became much harder after the Chemdog...Yeah to keep a good journal takes almost as much time, maybe more, than the grow...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the complement...it became much harder after the Chemdog...Yeah to keep a good journal takes almost as much time, maybe more, than the grow...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha, I agree with that. Growing's the easy part! ;)

However, the journal and 420mag help me satiate my need to be close to our herb without over-loving the plants. Win win. :)

BID, sorry about the hydro woes. Chin up brother, we all kill a plant or three at some point - I'm always accidentally topping them for example, and it's only a matter of time before I kill one that way.

I've killed many a seedling through both carelessness and health issues. More than once I've been unable to get up and down the steps to care for my babies and rationalized that they'll be fine 'til I feel better... just to find them wilted and or dead.

Shit happens!

We ain't perfect no more brother, we're broken down warriors doing our best with busted up suits of armor. We're going to fall on our arse's once in a while, but should we no longer get back on the steed? Pleeeeze. What else are we gonna do?!!

Keep your chin up Doode!!! :circle-of-love:

yeah i know but it was my twins!!! all the others could have died and i would have said whaterer i have lots more beans, but i may never get twins again *punches self in nuts*

Just sayin', go easy on yourself Doode! No self-inflicted shots to the sack necessary. Ouch! Besides, twins never work out anyway, unless they're successfully separated (at least I haven't seen it). I'll bet even if they would have worked out, one would have been the Danny Devito for sure. ;)

Back
Top Bottom