BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

That's who I got mine from and I wasn't greatly impressed either. I didn't trust it's light proofing on the lower passive vents, so covered inside with cardboard to baffle the light down... I will definitely choose a different brand next time, but they had the best deal that day on a 4 x 4
i really wish i had payed more attention to you getting a tent, i would have just up and forbid you from them!! lmao, th damn thing broke and the hps fell and damn near burnt my house down! good thing it happened when i was nearby and smelled the plants burning any way you can get a refund? what did you pay? i have this, the 2x4 and the 4x4
if you paid 20 bucks its too much!! imho!

Virtual Sun VS4800-48 Indoor Grow Tent

1667105157087.png

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

agreed, but it'll work for now and I will check the bars daily... my biggest concern was the fact you could see the light from inside through the flaps at the bottom... so I taped the sides down, then tapes a long piece of cardboard over the tops to act as a light baffle... I didn't think I'd need to keep closing the closet up for the vegging plants, but I am anyway, just to be safe in case of light leaks.

so i finally got off my duff and decided to get the veg tent swapped out and get this all the corner pieces are cracked and broken, this tent was new on 4/5/12 totally useless now im going to write a review w/pics later, stay away from"led wholesalers" brand tents they are junk, the bars you hang lights on broke a month or 2 in and downhill ever since

I had the same experience with that tent, don't hang your filter in those LED wholesaler tent's.

It looks fantastic BID!!! That Urkle is getting big :)
I wish these pix where scratch and sniff those girls smell amazing. I was going to cook dinner last night but couldn't leave the room I kept sticking my face in the middle of all the plants:green_heart: the girls in flower are having to be propped up the buds are so heavy

I wish these pix where scratch and sniff those girls smell amazing. I was going to cook dinner last night but couldn't leave the room I kept sticking my face in the middle of all the plants:green_heart: the girls in flower are having to be propped up the buds are so heavy
as expected you curled your nose up at the sour d and is fuel grapefruit aroma but i bet you love the high! :thumb: ol curso swears by some hb sd2, can you believe that exodus cheese#1 ! omg what a divine aroma! what did you say "like a cheesecake baking with a hint of sweet fruit?" and that chemdawg it turning out to be a big beautiful bitch! tall & exotic and i think she gonna be a lovely kind of phat fat! im defo gonna have to start building cages or a scrog, it was fun getting to see you interact with the girls,i dont see that very often,warms my lil black prune of a heart lol

btw what brand was the tent that lasted only a year

I noticed their 25ft 6" foil exhaust vent was NOT totally light tight either... a little tape fixed it, but for a new product, you shouldn't have to.

so high i could not talk or walk,i thought i was gonna fall off the planet!

Woohoo! :yahoo: :party:

grats!

Something weird happened with your journal. I clicked the little icon that takes you to the first unread post, but it sent me many many pages back. I found posts I had already liked several pages passed where it put me. :scratchinghead:

Anyway, caught up. Looks like some nice buds in there. :thumb:

ok i got the vert setup i think its gonna rock! i mounted the cooltube to the carbon scrubber puts it at a decent height and its a short fairly straight shot to the 6in inline fan thats sucking 365cfm (in a good way lol) seems much more upen and better air movment! i had to cage the cheese its getting heavy already at 46.6 days flower,im not sure how i'll end up caging,screening etc. but its up and im using less power heres some shots
Vert_3.jpg
Vert12.jpg
Vert5.jpg
Caged_cheese.jpg
Sourd31.jpg
Vert_41.jpg
Vert2sd2.jpg
Cd21.jpg

Back
Top Bottom