BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

welcome to another chapter in my medical cannabis adventure,
this journal is dedicated primarily to TOPLED and Sara TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,grow light reflecto ,i will be testing this light 80x5w - $360.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,g
8017.jpg

3119eda36de0d216becc6eb6211d5921.jpeg
7a274a510ecfdf6c2be34956695d8669.jpeg

those are the stock photos from the site,when the light arrives tomorrow i will do an unboxing series of pics, i have cut blue dream clones,,they will be the main focus of what this light can do because i know the strain better than any other at this point ,i will be using my special blend of highly mineralized coco ive been calling it hi-brix coco, for this led run i will be re-using the coco i grew the last blue dream plant in that had exceeded my greatest expectations for high brix readings,after i clean out the root ball and amend it with some fresh minerals & myko tea, while im waiting on rooted clones i will find something to put under the new led light, :thumb:
this post is kind of just an outline of whats going to be going on in this journal , i will be using a 2x3x6ft tent ,with a 65cfm exhaust fan (bathroom fart fan lol) and a regular 6inch circulation fan,
products that are likely or possibly used in this grow are as follows
coco,sunshine advanced #4 ,earth juice amazon bloom soil,
amaze,pgr,bloomit,natures own tea,various BPN products such as dark matter humate tea,root magic,,vita blue,,sns if i find mites mildew mold or gnats, azomite,dr earth soft rock phosphate,calcium carbonate,epsoma garden lime,epsom salts,kelloggs organic slow release fertilizer,diatomaceous earth (food grade)
ok thats all i can think of in that dept at the moment
i have a bunch of cleaning to do to get ready, i will be taking pics and posting as i go, im excited to start this new adventure if it goes well i may be switching over to all led, but thats getting ahead of myself, first things first, i would like to thank sara and topled for giving me the oppertunity to do this test for myself and hopefully help others along the way, im looking fwd to learning something new so stay tuned theres much more to come!

Re: BID 6.0 FEATURING: TopLED,Coco,High Brix,BPN,JDL,Highly Mineralized Myko Maddness

Subbed!

And reps for being chosen!

Re: BID 6.0 FEATURING: TopLED,Coco,High Brix,BPN,JDL,Highly Mineralized Myko Maddness

wow what a turnout so fast! thank guys i have high hopes for this adventure! the light should be here at anytime in the next couple hours, i will do some unboxing pics and post em':thumb:

Waiting with excitement of ur delivery :)
This grow could really put Sara on the "420 map"

:):yahoo::bitingnails::bitingnails::drool::popcorn::roorrip:

I'd sure to like to follow along with this as well BID. Really interested in LED's and I remember reading one of Sarah's first posts and your response.

Back
Top Bottom