BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 FEATURING: TopLED,Coco,High Brix,BPN,JDL,Highly Mineralized Myko Maddness

light has arrived ! first impressions...box did not indicate anything about its contents (its nobodys business but mine good for ppl in need of stealth)
it was packed well with solid cut & fitted poly foam (no styro popcorn! yea!) its fairly heavy at 15-16 lbs ,feels very well built and no rough or sharp edges,
craftmanship seems spot on, it comes with 2 power cables 1 for the unit and 1 to connect it to another unit (dasiy chain capable),overall first impression is very good,i did plug it in for just a few seconds,but it has no switches at all and it took spiffy and i by surprise it was crazy bright and triggered a migraine in spiffy so i did not get to take a pic of it on,but it appears that all the diodes are working as well as the fans, heres a few pics i will get a couple more in a bit
Mars_ii1.jpg
Mars_ii2.jpg
Mars_ii5.jpg
Mars_ii4.jpg
Mars_II_3.jpg

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

:high-five:

Im not sure what Im gonna find more interesting... The Led's or watching you grow. :popcorn: Your reputation proceeds you good sir. ;)

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

here it is running,its very quiet and very bright! i had to grab some shades to take pics this thing is powerful! seems much brighter than my 400 watt hps,its strange with my eyes closed i can "feel" it on my skin, but its not heat i feel hard to describe, anyway heres the pics,kinda messes with my tablets camera first device ive noticed it being affected by
Mars2on.jpg
Mars2on2.jpg
Mars2on3.jpg

That light is gonna rock Bro! I cant wait to see them babies grow.

Makes me want to put some BeeGee's on and my linen suit:)

Awesome! I cant wait to see the whole setup in action! props on the light man, awesome to see it functioning and looks to be solid building quality from the pics.

So BID what's the plan has Sara given you a plan on what or how to grow??:peace:

I think if i recall correctly they are free to do and grow how they want but of course using the equipment to the right specifications and etc. I think all the testers are going with strains they are familiar with as they know how the strain reacts and what they could expect as a comparison to the hids they normally would use.

Your age is no longer anonymous. :riskybusiness:
neither is the music I like :)

---->>> Icemud rushes in because he saw the LED batsignal... whao that light looks pretty beast. I am really excited to watch this grow because I still am very curious about led technologies and as the industry grow I am seeing more impressive results as the manufacturers work out all the kinks from previous technologies...You make me a believer BID!!! I am also happy to hear you will be running your blue dream again, such a beautiful frosty plant last grow I am hoping that you at least achieve those results this grow and I really hope that I see the LED take the brix levels even higher and the buds more frosty.

I'm in this one for sure Bid!!!

Hi BID,when you watch the light, you should wear sunglass, it is too bright, harm to your eyes.
here it is running,its very quiet and very bright! i had to grab some shades to take pics this thing is powerful! seems much brighter than my 400 watt hps,its strange with my eyes closed i can "feel" it on my skin, but its not heat i feel hard to describe, anyway heres the pics,kinda messes with my tablets camera first device ive noticed it being affected by
Mars2on.jpg
Mars2on2.jpg
Mars2on3.jpg

Thats f'in groovy man :high-five:
i know right!

I like the description of the feeling on ur skin
Surely that is a good indication that penetration is good :)
after thinking on it a bit i can say that what it reminds me of is how the uvb reptile light or those tanning bed lights feel ,with eyes closed and no aparant radiant heat being felt, you still feel something reacting on your skin, theres definatly some waves coming off of it,and quite abit more than the thing i compared it to, impressive and a little spooky i'll not be messing with it without my shades on,i saw little stars for 30 min after i shut it off!

That light is gonna rock Bro! I cant wait to see them babies grow.
im thinking your right this is defo no joke:thumb:

Makes me want to put some BeeGee's on and my linen suit:)
so you have a linen suite? :rofl: please dont tell me you have a disco ball that comes down out of the cealing!, :thumb:

So BID what's the plan has Sara given you a plan on what or how to grow??:peace:
i will follow the recommended usage but the growing medium and so forth are up to me, it will be blue dream from freshly rooted clone to harvest,i'll grow my usual method,organic/high brix,smartpots, i want as few varibles as possible,

Awesome! I cant wait to see the whole setup in action! props on the light man, awesome to see it functioning and looks to be solid building quality from the pics.
yup just picking it up and examining it you can see & feel the quality,&craftsmanship, peeking inside the vents with a flashlight i can see what appears to be quality components, its heavy! about the weight of one of my jdl 600watt ballasts,shipping weight was 16+ lbs very little of that was the box & packing materials:high-five:

I think if i recall correctly they are free to do and grow how they want but of course using the equipment to the right specifications and etc. I think all the testers are going with strains they are familiar with as they know how the strain reacts and what they could expect as a comparison to the hids they normally would use.
yuppers ! thats what sara said only thing she asked for was a full grow from small plants thru harvest,& and a review,i will do pictures at least once a week,and likely be posting daily,answering questions, helping others etc.:thumb:

---->>> Icemud rushes in because he saw the LED batsignal... whao that light looks pretty beast. I am really excited to watch this grow because I still am very curious about led technologies and as the industry grow I am seeing more impressive results as the manufacturers work out all the kinks from previous technologies...You make me a believer BID!!! I am also happy to hear you will be running your blue dream again, such a beautiful frosty plant last grow I am hoping that you at least achieve those results this grow and I really hope that I see the LED take the brix levels even higher and the buds more frosty.

I'm in this one for sure Bid!!!
hell yeah cant get enough of that blue dream in my bowl or grow tent,its a joy in everyway, ,im getting a really good feeling about this light,,i saw some ufo lights at a garden shop last year they were growing tomatoes with them and their biggest was a 300watt model ,the plants looked pretty good but they were no where near as bright as this thing is! im glad your here iceman and everyone else too of course! im super stoked to do this and if it works good look for me to convert all my tents to led ,the power saving alone is worth it,and if its done right led can be a superior light to hids,
im being lazy todayits raining and has that lazy lay around & watch net phlix kinda vibe, im trying to get myself worked up to go clean and rearrang everything ,still need to replace the broken tent! yes i have still not done that job lol, the humidity is making me bead up with sweat,anytime i do anything but sit still lol az dry heat? a myth this time of year,
im expecting the led to give the bd uber frost what with all those perfect spectrums and all lol im gonna do what curso suggested and reuse the medium the last bd grew in after i ammend it a little with some azomite,srp,calcium ,and a little sunshine #4, like he said its supercharged with biology from the tea & minerals:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom