BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix - JDL - Highly Mineralized Myko Madness!

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

Hi BID,when you watch the light, you should wear sunglass, it is too bright, harm to your eyes.
yes i discovered that right away and grabbed a pair of my darkest shades! i wont be around that thing without them,it really is crazy bright!
welcome aboard Sara glad to see you made it,, i will get this going as fast as i can,the blue dream does clone/sprout new roots, pretty fast usally 7 tp 10 days, but i will most likely do some vegging on some other plants in the meantime, i have some purple power clones that are about 8 to 10 inches tall thats another strain i know real well

Re: BID 6.0 Featuring: TopLED - Coco High Brix -BPN-JDL- Highly Mineralized Myko Madn

All sounds good looks like youve got it all sorted just need to get around to doing it and sometimes i guess it really is a bitch specially with the weather acting up sometimes. anyways thats it from me for now off to bed. Good times ahead!

i like the description of the feeling on ur skin
surely that is a good indication that penetration is good
:)

Am I interupting something???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what? you don't have a disco ball?
tell me you at least have a lava lamp. MANNN:hippy::passitleft:

[/QUOTE
The lava lamp is mine it is yellow and pink lol

im expecting the led to give the bd uber frost what with all those perfect spectrums and all lol im gonna do what curso suggested and reuse the medium the last bd grew in after i ammend it a little with some azomite,srp,calcium ,and a little sunshine #4, like he said its supercharged with biology from the tea & minerals:thumb:

I highly recommend re-using your soil as well. I tried it on my last flowering run, and used 2nd generation soil when I transplanted and my plants really turned out nice. This current grow I have going, all of the plants in my flowering tent were transplanted with 3rd generation soil, with added worm casings, azomite, calcium carbonate, SRP, gypsum, volcanic pumice, lava sand and a small part new happy frog soil (prob about 10%) Since the roots hit the soil I noticed an almost instant "supercharge" to the health of the plants, increase in vivid green stems, shinier leaves and overall much faster growth than the previous soil. I think I am going to continue to amend and fortify my soil for grows to come :)

[/QUOTE
The lava lamp is mine it is yellow and pink lol

Wow...you said Lava Lamp.... Those bring back memories of when I was a young teen getting high in my bedroom listening to cypress hill. Strobe lights, black light posters with those 18" florecent tubes and lavalamps... Thanks for bringing those up, instant memories just lit up for me :) My lava lamps were blue with white lava, and blue liquid with purple lava.

Am I interupting something???
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL!!! I was leaving that shit alone...:goodjob:
perverts!! lol i love me some DEEP penatration.......thru the canopy.... shit! spiffy ! help!

I highly recommend re-using your soil as well. I tried it on my last flowering run, and used 2nd generation soil when I transplanted and my plants really turned out nice. This current grow I have going, all of the plants in my flowering tent were transplanted with 3rd generation soil, with added worm casings, azomite, calcium carbonate, SRP, gypsum, volcanic pumice, lava sand and a small part new happy frog soil (prob about 10%) Since the roots hit the soil I noticed an almost instant "supercharge" to the health of the plants, increase in vivid green stems, shinier leaves and overall much faster growth than the previous soil. I think I am going to continue to amend and fortify my soil for grows to come :)
yup that sounds real close to what i did,i hit it with some med/strong tea in a big tote i added a bit more than 10% sunshine#4,more like 20, but its precharged 2/mykos too letting it recook till the clones are ready, i added azomite bout a cup,,ca carbonate 2tbps,gypsum bout a cup,garden lime 2tbps, soft rock phos 6 tbps,,and about 2 cups fresh worm castings fresh as in still had worms in it!

Wow...you said Lava Lamp.... Those bring back memories of when I was a young teen getting high in my bedroom listening to cypress hill. Strobe lights, black light posters with those 18" florecent tubes and lavalamps... Thanks for bringing those up, instant memories just lit up for me :) My lava lamps were blue with white lava, and blue liquid with purple lava.
lol doode i still have 2 blacklights a 4 foot and an 18 incher,i had 2 lavas long ago both brushed aluminum clear liquid with 1 red 1 blue lava/wax, memory flashback for sure lol

All sounds good looks like youve got it all sorted just need to get around to doing it and sometimes i guess it really is a bitch specially with the weather acting up sometimes. anyways thats it from me for now off to bed. Good times ahead!
yeah i have fairly severe disabilities,my knees are totaly shot,and i have multiple herniated discs in my low back combined with degenerative spine disease & nerve damage,and....and.....and....,you get the idea,so the humidity is at 81% its 72f dew point is 69f that makes me ache all the way to my soul! lol but im determined before i go to bed i will post pice of the light in action shining on some purple power clones if i have to give myself an espresso enema to get it done!

ok before i crash i promised you guys pics and here they are 2 purple power clones as placeholders till the blue dream clones are rooted
damn this light is bright!!
Ppled1.jpg
Ppled2.jpg
TopLeD_1.jpg
Ppled4.jpg
Ppled5.jpg
Ppled_3.jpg

hmm thats a good question ...are you? lol

lol. sorry aztec just kind of funny. iM Subbed.
looks like your off to a nice start bid will be back on here to check you out tomorrow when my lids can actually stay open enough to type another word.

cheers bid

The heat is such an attractive quality of LEDs (lack of it)
I really hope u have super results off this panel. You are my and everyone else's Guinne pig bid lol
No disrespect ment at all as I see u are a very accomplished grower :)

Back
Top Bottom