BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

only way your going to get what you want is looking at LED lights like a Brand New 5 yr old Car. Sure you can finally afford that brand new car but the catch is it is a 5 yrs old model.
I believe it will be the same with LED's technology will keep getting better and if you want a High end product your still have to pay for it. But...you can always find a brand new Classic 1st GEN LED light pretty cheap these days.

I seen a Brand new current cutting edge 240 watt LED(not going to mention brand) selling for $995.00.

While you can grab a Brand New 240w Classic Design LED panel off ebay from a Chinese manufacturer(Some Chinese manufacturers are actual producing the highest quality innovative LED's...but of course we Americans think if it is MADE in the USA its got to be better quality..PERIOD! anyways..)for $100-$150.00 with free shipping..might I add...lol

It is a conundrum. Do I wait for that light to be affordable? yet when it because affordable it will also be a classic old technology version.

Got to look at the Pro's and Con's as to why getting it now would benefit rather than waiting. Now that list can be different for some people do to unspeakable reasons. While on the other hand, immediate pros' will be an energy savings that will pay for itself with most LED's within the first 1-2yrs. The cost of HID set up and long term upkeep(bulb replacement, etc...) in addition to added energy usage like A/C, and and more exhaust fans, etc...)

In my opinion forking out a reasonable amount of money for a LED technology that will not be nearly obsolete before that warranty would expire is very viable.

Then for me the best reason(as the money issue is not so much a focus for me) is the experience and education! If I was a New grower why would I want to start a set-up with CFL,HID,HPS lights and learnign all this knowledge about them and how they work with your plants when I believe 100% that all those will be obsolete at some point in the not too far future. Everything is 'Go-Green these days. Heck they official banned the production of 120watt and 60 watt standard house hold light bulbs. Aty some point all standard house lights will be LED I believe or a newer technology! Why wouldn't the same thing and actions take place in the future regarding to indoor grow lights.

Because even excuses like(I have no money) can still be ignored when you can spend $50-$80 these days on a LED light that will still function well enough to make it worth the purchase..especially when at some point that person will probably upgrade to a bigger and better LED light system...and .....wait for it...wait for it.. you waiting?...he wont have to learn a whole new dynamic to growing as he would changing over to LED grow lights.

I"m a bit...Puffed up:420: right now and cant remember why I started this reply and am to lazy to go re-read...lol
ok I hope that helped someone.

Hey BID it is awesome you get hooked up to try the newest LED's on your grows. I can see why they'd let an experienced grower such as yourself use them and post them in journals. It's great advertising for them.
Do you have to send them back when you're done or do you get to keep them?

Hey BID it is awesome you get hooked up to try the newest LED's on your grows. I can see why they'd let an experienced grower such as yourself use them and post them in journals. It's great advertising for them.
Do you have to send them back when you're done or do you get to keep them?

well hello there, yeah its a pretty cool deal ,so far nobody has wanted them back would seem weird cuz how would we know how they hold up over time unless i run them to death, another factor to consider,longevity :thumb:

well then you'll really love the next series of pics i post of the purple/blue/maroon sour diesel #2 i post soon heres a teaser
DSCF18342.JPG

sweet ill be waiting for that new Journal BID
Happy Freeweed day and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom