Biezl

bigdopehead

Ok, so I'm not sure how well the picture will do this stuff justice, but I think that this is the best herb I have ever smoked. It's a strain called Biezl which is (Sour Diesel x Great White Shark x Super Silver Haze):thedoubletake:
This stuff smells ridiculously potent, it's skunky, hazy, and very fruity at the same time. I had no more then an oz in a drawer and could smell it strong 25 feet and 2 doors away. It stinks up everything, my grinder stinks of it the next day. The high is immeadiate, clear, powerful and long lasting. This was the most expensive weed I have ever bought and the supply at least where I am is pretty much limited.if you can find it, give it a try...:bong:

Picture_0302.jpg

One of these days im just gonna have to post some pics of my $50 a gram shit. But that doesnt look bad at all. Enjoy! and happy 420!

^Yeah I'd love to see pics of that, but for $50 a gram I feel you might as well just buy blocks of pressed kief! Anyways hope everyone's 420's going awesome and I'll have a few pics to post a little later or tommorrow, we'll have to see if I can make it around to the computer today, it may not happen:bong: :bong: :bong:

One of these days im just gonna have to post some pics of my $50 a gram shit. But that doesnt look bad at all. Enjoy! and happy 420!

im so so sorry about this dude...but are you fucking out of your god damn mind? if your paying 50 a gram for any type of weed i dont care what it is your getting ripped off ridiculously

$$50 a gram?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:yikes: && i thought $50 an 1/8 was expensive. fucccckkkkkkkkk dat

Back
Top Bottom