Biff's Half Assed - Hydro - White Widow - Feminized - Auto Flower

BiffMalawi

420 Member
Hey Gang first post of my first grow journal, so please bear with me.

As the title will tell you I have started out with no real research, experience or expertise. I looked around here a bit and did not understand every second word, obviously I have a lot to learn. I have decided to jump in anyway and start with just stuff I had hanging around. I am located in Southern Ontario.

Base is an small indoor hydro set up for herbs.
Lights 26w compact fluorescent, daylight through south facing window
16oz water reservoir topped up as needed with aquarium water.
Liquid plant food
Nitrogen 4%
Phosphate 6%
Calcium 1%
Magnesium .5%

Hey Gang first post of my first grow journal, so please bear with me.

As the title will tell you I have started out with no real research, experience or expertise. I looked around here a bit and did not understand every second word, obviously I have a lot to learn. I have decided to jump in anyway and start with just stuff I had hanging around. I am located in Southern Ontario.

Base is an small indoor hydro set up for herbs.
Lights 26w compact fluorescent, daylight through south facing window
16oz water reservoir topped up as needed with aquarium water.
Liquid plant food
Nitrogen 4%
Phosphate 6%
Calcium 1%
Magnesium .5%

Well, you have a start.....that that is the most important part.....

I will caution, there will be a lot of comments about pH, PPM, and EC or other things of that nature. I'm not saying you need any of those devices, but it does make things easier to know where your problems are when they arise.

Seems you are on a budget, so just remind people of that fact. That isn't a derogatory comment, just advice.

I'm sure many more will come by and offer advice. Just remember no one is perfect, and we all have different ways of getting to the finish line. :thumb:

8" tall at the end of the veg stage, flowering to start. Quite concerned how small plant is.
Added two LED aquarium lights mounted on bookends to add additional light on 24/7. Could not find out wattage as the lights are not marked or available anymore. Hurts your eyes a little if you stare at them.

April 30 Moved set up to desk in my office. (same room) Added new light.
Mars II Led Grow Light 400 on a timer 20 on 4 off, flowering setting.

Most recent pics. Some leaves are beginning to yellow and die. Don't know if this is just adapting to the new light or no enough/too much ferts or if I have just exceeded the limits of this set up. I'll post a close up of an effected leaf tomorrow.

Bud growth looks great to me. if I can just keep it going a few more weeks to harvest.

Close up of the top.

Close up of top bud

@Pennywise how about helping this guy out....you are my go to guy.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom