Big bag from feminised seeds

matty116589

i just bought some big bag seeds it advertises a speedy 8.5 week finish dose anyone know if they meen 8.5 weeks of flower or 8.5 weeks from the start of veg any info would be good thanks

the 3 big bag i am doing germinated in a day and are veging quik so far under a 400w hps in about 2 weeks i will put them in flower room under a 600 and c how quik they go i will let you know how quick they do flower will be amazed if they r 8.5 weeks from seed as they are ment to be good yeilders

I have grown feminised seeds genetics and the ones i had said 8 week finish and it was 8 weeks from flip, not seed. I believe this is the case in your situation as well. 8.5 weeks finish ON TOP of the 3 or 4 week veg time.
I also have some big bag and assumed it was just flowering time.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

the 3 big bag i am doing germinated in a day and are veging quik so far under a 400w hps in about 2 weeks i will put them in flower room under a 600 and c how quik they go i will let you know how quick they do flower will be amazed if they r 8.5 weeks from seed as they are ment to be good yeilders

Sorry, I misread your original. I took that to mean autos. I only grow autos and Feminised has a few strains of autos that finish in 8-10 weeks from seed.

Can you advise on these autos what are a 8 to 10 week finish and what like are the final yields and quality if u have grown them cheers

420-magazine-mobile2082168506.jpg
420-magazine-mobile877533160.jpg

This is my big bag 2 weeks after popping now in 3 litre pots growing rapidly

Sent from my D5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can you advise on these autos what are a 8 to 10 week finish and what like are the final yields and quality if u have grown them cheers

I've grown the Buddha Haze, which was ready to chop at 49 days. I have some LSD auto, and Amphetamine auto coming. Amphetamine is a 45 day from weed to seed. I also have Sweet Mama on the way, which is 9 weeks from seed to weed. I went with Gorilla Seeds this time. They have many with quick grow times.

The Buddha Haze was ready to chop around day 49. I got a bit greedy and let it go until day 63. I ended up with a bit of bud rot and lost 15-20% of it. I still managed almost 2 oz from this one.

so i just orderd some blue treacle auto due to not been able to get amphetamine auto what size of pots should i use.. not relay worked with autos b4 i usualy use 10 litre pots as my final pot but im gathering i should use a 5 for autos also can i top an auto flower plant to get a bigger harvest

so i just orderd some blue treacle auto due to not been able to get amphetamine auto what size of pots should i use.. not relay worked with autos b4 i usualy use 10 litre pots as my final pot but im gathering i should use a 5 for autos also can i top an auto flower plant to get a bigger harvest

I use 3 gallon for autos. You will want to go straight into the final pot, no up potting/transplanting. You can, and should, top autos. Most people growing autos will top after the 3rds set of true leaves and will only top once.

I also ordered Blue Treacle. I am hoping it delivers today. I was planning on using it for a journal. This will be a fast strain and will probably start to flower at about 3 weeks. When I grow autos, I like to make sure I get a very quick jump on them. I like to have them ready to top by day 14...I usually top on day 12 but my record is 10. And usually by day 21 they have white hairs.

Sounds good what neuts will u be using and soil? I will be using biobizz all mix and atami bcuz a + b with bloombastic boost I have a veg room and a flower room the veg room is 24hour light and a 400w hps my flowers room is 600w. Should I put them in veg room to start then move to flower or just have them in with my flowers?

I should get my seeds wed of Thurs would b good to compare different stages of the grows. where r u from.

Sounds good what neuts will u be using and soil? I will be using biobizz all mix and atami bcuz a + b with bloombastic boost I have a veg room and a flower room the veg room is 24hour light and a 400w hps my flowers room is 600w. Should I put them in veg room to start then move to flower or just have them in with my flowers?

One nice thing about autos is that you can grow multiple generations in the same room. I veg in a different area than where I flower as well. I use different types of lights for each but they are always on 18/6 from beginning to end. Autos really seem to like that schedule. I will be using coco loco for my soil and no nutes or calmag. I will be trying out a water only system, which is why I wanted to journal the grow. If it works and makes my life easier, it may work for a lot of other people too. I have never tried it but I have seen it in action and have heard no complaints.

I am in the US

Feminised seed grow takes long time than autos. Vegetative stage between 30-40 days then you can change light schedule as 12/12 to start flowering stage but this part is longest one. When it comes to feminised seeds flowering day 1 to harvest takes approximately 7-10 week and for BigBag this period is 8.5 week. Its easy to grow auto fem, i ll choose auto seeds anymore to reach harvest day faster. Yields? I think there is no too much difference between auto and fem but sure its up to your light and nutriens too

Back
Top Bottom