Big Bang Auto - First Grow

About how many weeks did it take for your girls to start building buds. I say buds because I know auto start showing you preflowers very soon

Check out advanced nutes website they will give u idea of the best spend for your money and you can get smaller bottles of more of their nutes through a site that sounds a lot like D-Bay they have sellers that specialize in breaking them down and I have used one guy multiple times with success as buying the full bundle for all could run you around $1000 plus dollars. And by the way I love AN last grow never once measured my ph just dumped fresh nute water in every 10 days or so. You can start small or go big. Personally I like the synzime and rhino skin and bud candy and well I use em all

@Colesdad: I would say 2 and a half weeks since the little white hairs started appearing. And now I am in week 2 since they started looking like flowers. Sorry I am a big novice and I should have written this stuff down somewhere.;)

What I know for sure is that they are 56 days from germination.
@Growingnow: I will keep that in mind for my next grow mate, thank you!:) Haven't used any veg nutes this time. Only fed once with something generic I found at the garden shop. The AN nutes for flowering I got very cheap and in 500ml and 250ml bottles. So far everything is looking great! I will get back to you guys with updates when relevant.

I am so excited about harvest day coming up!:D

Have a great day!

Trent

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom