Big Bang CFL 12/12 From Seed! Down Under Yo!

Wahweed

1x BIG BANG FEMINISED

LIGHTING

2X 48W CFL 5000-K
1X 24W CFL 2700-K

CYCLE

12/12 start to finish

1L POT
30% PERLITE
70% POTTING MIX

NUTES

-FLOURISH GREEN & GROWTH
22N-4P-8K

(week 1-2)

- THRIVE FLOWER & FRUIT
14N-3P-21K

(week 3-7)

This is Kinda my second grow, I tried only recently with some bagseed and well glad i did! :) Made shit laods of mistakes and learned some quality stuff!

I love this Webstie! some very experienced and helpful people on here and I hope I can get their knowledge as I still confess I have a load more to learn, but Like us Aussies do we just get stuck into it and start again :)

I'm going 12/12 from seed due to space and time issues. Ive been reading a few journals on here about 12/12 from seed and Im aiming to be completely finished in 8-9 weeks start to finish.

last time I had issues with lighting so having only 1 plant to worry about is good. I picked Big bang coz of its medicinal properties and high THC quantity :smokin:

The space Im growing in is roughly 60cm x 40cm so its also small but heaps stealth, I hollowed out a small chest of drawers and then reattched a door, throw a table cloth over it and place some photos and other shit on top, throughout the day ill leave the door open as I dont have an exhast fan installed so being next to my window is a pro to an extent :/. lol

Today is Day 1 Tap root is showing, and Shes now cooking away in her fresh soil mix :)

PICS OF GROW SPACE

20130226_144921.jpg

Re: Big bang cfl 12/12 from seed!!!! Down under yo!

I'm subd wawa, if I may call ya that, gonna be interesting ta see what you do with this, I never met ya before, welcome to 420!

Hey for sure :) I haven't checked yet but I'm hoping she has breached surface today and is ready to show me some love! Haha pics to come when this does :)
Where abouts u from my man?

Uou can tell this one is gonna have to be a LST masterpiece huh? but I reackon we can handle it :p

DAY 1 SPROUT!!!!!!! :)

finally my gal has surfaced :) so small and fragile but some pics for docs sake :)
22224.JPG
22231.JPG

Yeh i cant wait to be doing this with more than just one sorta easing into it, but yeh scrogg is defs awesome!!!

Reackon I should start nutes from the get go?

That will depend greatly on the type of soil you're using, we generally say that the soil alone will support plants in that stage of development for a month, I know my soil, and exactly when to feed, I use the best soil I can afford....not a gimmick soil....and I start feeding around week 3....I'm organic, and it takes a few days for the effecfs of the treatment to show on the plant.

LOL, your use of the word bud threw me a bit, i see now that you used it in reference to a person, and not a plant part or stage of development.

Mad Yeh defs gonna go with you both on that one! thanks!

Day 2 since sprout Fuk im so stonned im pretty sure day 2 cbf clicking back one page haha
Finally found some mean as smoke through some long lost friends from childhood haha
2 cones in...smashed!!! :p

Will upload another photo at sopme point defs visible growth v. happy so far :)

Back
Top Bottom