Big Bang

whytey

hi all am a fairly new grower im on my thrid grow now .im usein a 400 watt hps and 400 watt m/h . ive just started a new crop of big bang from the greenhouse seed co . they are coming on fine but a dnt know much about the strain the dude at my seed shop recomended them as they hav a high thc content 18% + and they lookt like nice bud in the picture . but im not sure wot to expect lol.
so has anyone grew or smoket this strain before n be able to tell me if its good or ruff smoke ps a like my weed strong lol any feed back will be great thanks peace all

whytey boi cheers again

Big Bang

Awards: 3rd prize HTCC 2000.

Genetics: Skunk, Northern Light, El Nino.

Effect: Very known for its medicinal
properties, it is sold in the Dutch pharmacies as prescription medicine. Relaxing and calming effect.

Flowering indoor: 9 weeks will guarantee the full range of cannabinoids. Commercially ready in 8 weeks.

Yield up to 800 gr/sqm. Very good on SOG and ScrOG systems.

Flowering outdoor: ready at the beginning of October in the Northern hemisphere and in April in the Southern one.

Yield up to 1000 gr/plant.

THC: 15,5% CBD: 1.5% CBN: 0.4%

thanks ppl for the info but a was hopeing that someone had acualy grown this stain but cheers for the info

whytey

There are 2 phenos that i saw for sure when growing this out. One was much more branchy and quicker growing, the other stayed very, vertical/pole like for a lack of a better description.

It was a very good smoke, make sure to flush well when you're close to harvest. Mine even turned a lil purple (temps never went below 55F in my flower room).

Back
Top Bottom