Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

feb 28 quick update.. MY 2ND MALE MG1 thats two mango males so im batting 500 with the mango.

so i :morenutes:the pineapple express at 12oo ppm checked the run off at 1425 so i :morenutes: full strength and backed it by a gallon and a half of ph'd water.

BUT WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A MALE!!!! If some one would have bet me my right nut vs a million bux that this was a male i would have been like:helpsmilie:

IMG_75441.JPG
IMG_7545.JPG

heres a few new picks
IMG_7546.JPG
IMG_7548.JPG
IMG_7549.JPG
IMG_75502.JPG
IMG_75523.JPG
IMG_75561.JPG
IMG_75571.JPG
IMG_75581.JPG

ohhh so im replacing him with an og kush pheno shes not my FIRE cut but i want to see how she will do.:thumb:

:circle-of-love:
that was your very first post and you post that. really bro please son, i rather not get anypost at all then get a short bus post like that ya :peace: bro

Wish I could change my user name because my new user name would be "Short Bus Buds". lawl, but I like my choco thai lady's nice tall and fat.. :Namaste: "Second Post" teh he he

Looking good also there's another journal on here he said when he topped his plant or took a cutting or whatever he did I can't remember at the moment but he said he got the red shit too I'll try to link it to you tomorrow

Feb 23 230 in the morning i topped my jack herer and for some reason un explainable it started to bleed red. I contacted bc bud depot the place i bought the seeds from they say they have never heard or seen of this. If you have i would like input on where and when and no bs. like ohh that happens all the time because it dosnt . I try to contact a few other seed companies same reply.. I dont know i have never heard of this..... so on that note if you have legit info let me know.
2-167BBF97-857806-800.jpg

DSCN34111.JPG

What your describing is called Guttation, and what your seeing is a sap exudate.... At night, transpiration usually does not occur because most plants have their stomata closed. When there is a high soil moisture level, water will enter plant roots, because the water potential of the roots is lower than in the soil solution. The water will accumulate in the plant, creating a slight root pressure. The root pressure forces some water to exude (most oftenly) through special leaf tips or edge structures, hydathodes, forming drops. Root pressure provides the impetus for this flow, rather than transpirational ascent. This sap exudate can be clear, tan, brown or even blood red(The red colour is due to haematin compounds and anthocyanin pigments that naturally build up in some varieties; The red colour may also indicate a nutrient deficiency, notably of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, or magnesium) This sap usually contains a variety of organic and inorganic compounds, mainly sugars, and mineral nutrients, and potassium. Upon drying, a white crust remains on the tissue surface. Guttated sap exudates most commonly exude from cannabis, along both sides of the leaf axil, where the petioles attach to the stem. Though Guttations typically exude(in most plants) through modified leaf stomata known as hydathodes, in cannabis guttations most commonly exude at the leaf axil, or another part of the stem via a stoma ..... It's no worry really, but that sap is effectively a delicious meal for any would be insects and pests, so I would seal the wound with wax just like JK said to keep from attracting any unwanted visitors.... Take care brother!! <---Happy Growing--->

no way bro!!! thats sweat!

mango x chocolate thai= chocolate mango
mango x gods bud= gods mango
mango x jack herer = Dingo Jack
mango x og kush= mangoG kush
mango x pineapple express= tropic tease
mango x sage n sour= i have know fucking idea till i smoke it but thats what we will have.

these are all subject to change upon puffing :high-five:

What your describing is called Guttation, and what your seeing is a sap exudate.... At night, transpiration usually does not occur because most plants have their stomata closed. When there is a high soil moisture level, water will enter plant roots, because the water potential of the roots is lower than in the soil solution. The water will accumulate in the plant, creating a slight root pressure. The root pressure forces some water to exude (most oftenly) through special leaf tips or edge structures, hydathodes, forming drops. Root pressure provides the impetus for this flow, rather than transpirational ascent. This sap exudate can be clear, tan, brown or even blood red(The red colour is due to haematin compounds and anthocyanin pigments that naturally build up in some varieties; The red colour may also indicate a nutrient deficiency, notably of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, or magnesium) This sap usually contains a variety of organic and inorganic compounds, mainly sugars, and mineral nutrients, and potassium. Upon drying, a white crust remains on the tissue surface. Guttated sap exudates most commonly exude from cannabis, along both sides of the leaf axil, where the petioles attach to the stem. Though Guttations typically exude(in most plants) through modified leaf stomata known as hydathodes, in cannabis guttations most commonly exude at the leaf axil, or another part of the stem via a stoma ..... It's no worry really, but that sap is effectively a delicious meal for any would be insects and pests, so I would seal the wound with wax just like JK said to keep from attracting any unwanted visitors.... Take care brother!! <---Happy Growing--->
Your a funny man but if you will look at my other journal you will read alot more about it than the desription you gave. that didnt even break the ICEBURGE. So if you want to learn something about the bleeding sap you should start there.:high-five: oh and i also read that exact paraphrase a few days ago...:thumb:

Quick update...... I chopped half the plants to the way i want them. i will be doing the others with a feeding tommorow. i will feed them at 1200 might get a little burn but thats ok there still young, plus i notice when i slightly over feed my plants at the begining stages , it seems like the trics develope a little faster. i will be running 3 gal. of water through the pineapple to bring the ppm down then top it with a full feeding i checked them at 14 and some change.

Hers a few pics of the pineapple the getting FROSTY!!!!

IMG_75781.JPG
IMG_75791.JPG
IMG_75821.JPG
IMG_7583.JPG
IMG_7584.JPG
IMG_75852.JPG
IMG_75871.JPG
IMG_7590.JPG
IMG_7592.JPG
IMG_7593.JPG
IMG_75942.JPG
IMG_7595.JPG