Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

hey beans where u been? i havent seen your journal on page 1 of "journals in progress" for a couple days now. hows things going on your end bud?

Mar. 4 quick update... been busy...........FISHING BABY!!!!and when thats over wake board time.

So i just picked up some sensi cal-mag. MY plants were a little yellow so they were like:morenutes: SEYMOUR!!! So i fed the gb and the mg 1500 ppm thet took it like champs! the pineapple express on the other hand didnt like it so much lolz. but its showing a little burn no big deal just go in with half strenght next feeding. I ran in to some issues with two mango males and 1 gb hermie, yeah fucking hermie. The og is taking off and the chocolate thai is also doing the same. the gb and mg look like they have very good genetics. cola stems are nice and thick, with just the right amount of streatch. mg3 is taking off like a rocket while mg2 is going to stay shorter with thicker nugs. but here is a few picks i will take better pics of the plants when we get some better bud formation.

IMG_76261.JPG
IMG_76271.JPG
IMG_76081.JPG
IMG_76061.JPG
IMG_7605.JPG
IMG_76041.JPG
IMG_7611.JPG
IMG_76291.JPG
IMG_76331.JPG
IMG_7644.JPG
IMG_76401.JPG
IMG_7641.JPG

will post more pics in a couple of days when i get all these plants situated.

:bravo:lookin top nudge, beans! Nice journal! Im thinkin about giving the an nute line a go.
What do you think of the nutes? Does the ph perfect get the job done without adjustings?
nice setup, beatyfull plants man, good job!

Ok my bad!! the ph perfect didnt get delivered, so im going with the original AN conn. 2 part. Yeah i think the AN is doing a good job i used GH last round the frost is about the same so far but the smell is much improved. This is how i add my nutes . I did the same with the Gh. I add my base at strenght desired. when your using microbs the ppm will jump when your adding them, that fine. because the microbes help the roots and the fertz. They dont act like fertz.dont be afaid to add the additives at full streanght even when your ppm get into the 1400-1500 range. it seems like with AN and GH they both stablize at about 6.1 without any adjustment. you can adjust to 5.8 if you like. but i have no issues with feeding at 6.1. when i check the runoff its usualy about 6.5- 6.7.

I use bud candy the whole bloom, but going to use the SUGAREE(cutting edge solutions) in combination with the bud candy the last two weeks. its omri cert. good shit. My buddie flushes with it and has no problems.

haha just had to ask and see what you meant lol. and damn i saw the name on it but didnt think it was the actual name becasue it was written so small lol. almost looks like u ripped the name off the bottle. ill keep an eye on your results ive never seen that stuff used before. looking forward to the feedback

Mar 5 quick update...

Few pics for you

Two og kush phenos. the one one the left smells like a sweet kush and on the right we have the GAS! smells super sour with a fuel smell and quiet musky.
IMG_7646.JPG
IMG_7647.JPG

Some og cutting form the phenos 3 on the left are from the one im flowering now. she is some kills.
IMG_7648.JPG
IMG_7649.JPG

Here is some sage n sour smells very sour with a hint of something else not sure. the two on the left i topped a few days ago. two diff. phenos.
IMG_7650.JPG
IMG_7651.JPG

chocolate thai cutting flowering mom now
IMG_7652.JPG
IMG_7653.JPG

more tomorrow:thumb:

Quick update Ahhhh so one of my og is a fuckin denis rodmen (hermie).
IMG_7702.JPG
IMG_7655.JPG
IMG_7662.JPG

pick from left to right gb1 gb3 gb4 my baby.
IMG_7668.JPG

mg3 mg2 two totaly diff. phenos mg3 is showing sex but taking longer like a sativa.
IMG_7675.JPG

pineapple getting more and more frost every day.
IMG_76811.JPG
IMG_7688.JPG
IMG_76861.JPG
IMG_7691.JPG

Will post full update soon as i get my plants sittuated fucking males and hermies. but im going to have some pollen for some kill crosses.
:thanks: COME AGAIN!!!

Quick update...Im glad i placed that order for the kush. another og hermied, so i said fuck it and tossed them all. i dont have the time to be dealing with bs like that. to time consuming. on the other hand they got replaced with 3 jack herer one is still a little young. but they all have been cloned so im more concerned about the product they produce not the quantity.

Back
Top Bottom